where are we

HOPE'S POV

"Im sorry Landon." I said as we were getting ready. "It's ok," he told me. "I'm glad I was here to wake you up though." He said chuckling. I started to laugh too. "Me too." I told him. He pulled me close and gave me a hug. We finished getting ready and then went to class.

3 hours later

We went to Landon's room, for the first time in forever, and watched a movie. I snuggled up close to him and he held me tightly. I fell asleep half way through the movie and so did Landon. When I woke up we were somewhere different, a place I remember from last summer.

LANDON'S POV

I woke up with Hope trembling and me not knowing where I was. "Hope?" I said confused. "Yeah." She said. "Where are we?" I said still confused. "Matthews house, Zac's friend." She told me sniffing. "Do u know how to get out?" I asked her. "Yes, but it'll hurt." She told me. "Ok anything to make sure you're safe. She smiled and showed me the way. We almost got caught but she said an invisibility spell so no one would see us.

1 hour later

Once we got back to my room I saw burn like scars on Hope's arm. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked her concerned. "No." She said starting to cry. I went up to her and she sobbed into my shirt. Later on she fell asleep in my arms and I laid her down and held her close until I fell asleep myself.