im right here

HOPE'S POV

I turned around and was surprised to feel Landon's lips against mine. "My dad can hear us." I said whispering. "Oh oops." Landon said embarrassed. I said a spell sound proofing my room so no one would be able to hear us anymore. I ran up to him and kissed him this time. He gently pushed me up against the door and was thinking about it. "This can't happen yet." I told him. "Ok, I'm not going to push you." Landon told me. I've always respected him, but now I respect him more. I pulled him in and kissed him again.

We kissed for like 30 minutes and finally laid down. "Sorry about my dad." I told Landon while I was pretty much laying on top of him and Landon holding me close. "It's ok," Landon told me. "He's just protecting his daughter. I respect him for that." He told me. I looked up and kissed him one last time before going to bed.

LANDON'S POV

I woke up about 30 minutes before Hope did. I just watched her sleep, in a non creepy way. Hope screamed like she was having a nightmare. So, I tried to wake her up. "Hope," I screamed. "Wake up!"  I shook her body until she opened her eyes.

She was screaming as she woke up. "Landon?!" She asked scared and confused. "I'm right here. Everything's ok." I told her as she started to cry. I pulled her close until she got comfortable and fell asleep once again.