are you sure?

HOPE'S POV

"Dad!" I yelled. He came rushing into my door with Landon right behind him. "Take deep breaths," he told me. "What's going on in your head right now?" I couldn't think at this point. "I don't know? I'm angry and upset and I don't know what to do!" I said back. "Ok calm down." He told me.

We were on our way to the cellars where the werewolf's stayed for transformation. "Dad what are we doing down here?" I asked confused. But then I saw the five of Zac's friends locked up. "What do you expect me to do?" I asked my father. "Just let it all out." He told me. I screamed and practically saw the darkness come out of me.

"They're all, dead?" I said kind of happily. "Do you feel any better?" My father asked me. "I guess so." I said back. Landon walked in as my father walked out. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Are you ok?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said back. I smiled and gave him a kiss as we walked back to my room.

LANDON'S POV

As I turned around from shutting Hope's door I felt her lips touch mine. We kept kissing as I gently pushed her onto the wall. I heard someone coming so I told Hope to say a spell to soundproof the room.

HOPE'S POV

After I said the spell I pulled Landon in for another kiss. This time, I think I'm ready. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Yes." I told him. We kissed again and started to walk toward the bed. I took his shirt off without separating our lips. We laid down with me on top and Landon on the bottom. He gently took my shirt off and rolled us over.

The next morning I woke up with me wearing Landon's shirt and me also laying with my arm on his chest and my head right below his. "Good morning." He said to me. "Morning." I said leaning in for a kiss.