what happened yesterday?

HOPE'S POV

When we got back to the school my mom asked me a few questions while my dad was out with Stefan and Alaric.

"Hope," She asked me. "What's happened when we were gone." I was scared to tell her but I did anyways, because she's my mom. "Last summer I had a boyfriend named Zac. He was really weird and he made me feel uncomfortable," at this point I started to cry. "We broke up and he was angry about it. I was at a party in the woods with Jo and Lizzie and he grabbed me and pulled me into the woods. He raped me and was trying to torture me since that night." I was sobbing. She pulled me into a close hug and cried with me. "I'm so sorry baby." She said. I was holding onto her and didn't want to let go. "Where is he now?" She asked me. "Landon killed him." I replied. "What?," She said. "Why would-" I stopped her in mid sentence. "He killed him because Zac tried to do it again, but Landon killed him before anything could happen." She pulled me closer.

Soon enough I was cuddled up next to her and she was scratching my back. I fell asleep, it was probably the best night I've had in awhile.

HAYLEY'S POV

I can not believe he did that to her. If he was still here I would of killed him myself.

Hope was asleep and I was about to fall asleep myself. Until Klaus walked in the room. He saw Hope and didn't want to wake her up so he slept in the other bed. Once we woke up Hope wasn't where she was that night. I was confused but just guessed she went to go to class.

LANDON'S POV

I saw Hope and she ran up to me. She gave me a hug and a kiss and we walked to class as normal.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked her. "I don't really know how to say this but, my parents are back." She said. I was shocked. "Wow, that's amazing Hope." I said. She seemed happy and that's all that matters to me.

That night we went to her room and watched a movie. She fell asleep at about 12:00 and I started to get tired too.