wasn't expecting that

HOPE'S POV

Landon woke me up at about 9:00 in the morning. It was Saturday so I was mad. It was my day to sleep in and he didn't let me.

"Hope." He said trying to wake me up. "What!" I snapped. "Come with me." He told me. "Fine." I said. He carried me somewhere because I was still half asleep. I saw him laughing at me and I hit his chest. "You can put me down you know." I said. "No. Not an option." He said back as I started laughing. He finally put me down at the dock.

"Why are we here?" I asked confused. "Close your eyes." He told me. I did it, even though I didn't want to. "Ok, open them." I did and I was so surprised. "Landon," I said smiling "I-" "Don't say anything." He said. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "Wasn't expecting that?" He said. "Well no." I said right back. He kissed me and put me down on the blanket. "Since we couldn't have a dinner date last night, we're having a lunch date." I smiled and laid in his lap. Before he told me to sit up, I almost fell asleep.

LANDON'S POV

Hope almost fell asleep while we were out at the dock. I kissed her and she woke up, like I knew she would. "I'm tired." She said. "Hey , I prepared this food for you. Give me some credit." I told her. "I'm scared to eat it." She said as I slapped her arm. "Hey!" She replied laughing. I made her sit up and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I rapped my arm around hers and surprised her when I did something that I never do.