im scared

LANDON'S POV

Hope was still crying so I pulled her close. I still can not believe he tried to do that to her again. Hasn't she been through enough?

"Just take deep breaths." I told her, because she was starting to hyperventilate. Soon enough she calmed down to where she could talk, or stand for that matter. "Thank you, for trying to prepare something for me." She told me as she sniffled. "I'm sorry it didn't happen." I replied as I kissed her head again. We just kind of sat there so she would start actually breathing again. Then, we just headed up to the school.

HOPE'S POV

We got back to the school and luckily no one really payed attention to me or Landon. He took me to my room and laid down with me.

"Landon," I said "I'm scared." I started to cry. "I know," he told me "but I'm right here, nothings going to happen to you, I promise." He made me feel safe, and I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke up with Landon playing with my hair and me laying on his chest. "Are you ok?" He asked me. "Yeah, just a little thirsty." I replied. "Ok, I'll be right back." He went and got me some water and came and laid right back down. After I drank the water I laid back down and he started to play with my hair again. I fell into a deep sleep.