mom?

HOPE'S POV

The next day Dr. Saltzman called me to his office. I knocked on the door and someone opened it that I never thought I would see again. "m-mom?" I said starting to cry. "Hey baby." She said to me. I ran up to her and we hugged for like an hour. "I'll give you two some time." Dr. Saltzman said. "How are you here right now?" I asked my mom. "I don't know, but I'm here and that's all that matters." I hugged her again and we talked for awhile. "Is dad here too?" I asked. "Look behind you." She told me. I smiled brightly once I saw my father. "Dad!" I screamed. "My littlest wolf isn't so little anymore." He said as I was running up to him. "Wait, why are you crying?" He asked me. "I just got my parents back, I'm not sad if that's what you're asking." I said as he chuckled. "Well I think we should catch up, let's go out to eat." My mom said. "Suits me." My dad said. "Ok." I said sniffling. They both rapped their arms around me and I felt like a weight was lifted off of my chest. I missed them so much, and now they're back.

HAYLEY'S POV

Hope has grown to be a beautiful young lady, but I can tell things have changed. "So what's been going on?" I asked Hope. "Nothing much." She told me. "Ok come on, I know things haven't just stopped." Klaus said. "Well," Hope started to say slowly. "I have a boyfriend." She told us. I started smiling but Klaus was confused. "Wait, my daughter, has a boyfriend?" He still was confused as he was speaking. "Is that ok?" She asked us both. "Of course." I said as Klaus looked at me. "Whatever makes you happy is ok with me." Klaus said trying to stay calm. "Thanks dad." Hope told her father. I know something else has happened. But whatever it is, she'll tell me when she's ready.