1. Special Day For Zoya!

This story will include many characters, as I like that way. The characters and the story will be totally different as in it was in the serial. Sorry for any grammatical errors!

Jennifer Winget plays Zoya Siddiqui
Harshad Chopda plays Aditya Hooda

All other characters you can imagine it by yourself as you want.

Zoya Siddiqui: She is the epitome of simplicity and humbleness. She looks so beautiful that any man can fall for her but it's her inner beauty that makes her beautiful. She loves children a lot, she often visits orphanage to spend time with them. At a very young age she has established herself as one of the best and renowned interior designer. She is very understanding and matured kind of a person. Her parents had died in a car accident when she was just 17. Luckily she and her younger brother Aman had caring Uncle and Aunty to take responsibility of them. But, they went America to their son's home, when she became independent and successful.

Aman Siddiqui: He is closest to Zoya. They are both very possessive about each other . He is one naughty brat, would always irritate her sister at the same time make her laugh, in short ,he could be described as a proper definition of being a brother. He is very ambitious about music and he dreams of becoming a musician one fine day.

Nikhil Khanna: 'Live Wire' would be the perfect words to describe him. The manager cum best friend of Zoya. He is this cheerful man who can make everyone laugh in any situation. He is an orphan and considers Zoya and Aman as his only family. He is very hard working when it comes to work. He is also somewhat responsible for Zoya's success and achievement.

Ishika Malhotra: She is Zoya's neighbour and a good friend. Her shopping and gossip partner. She is an computer engineer. She is kind and sweet at heart. At a same time very talkative and a stubborn. No one has guts to go against her commands. She is considered as a fashionista of the town as she really has great taste in it.

Naina Kapoor: She is the business rival of Zoya. They don't have any enmity as such except the fact that they are competitors. She has good morale values, she believes in improving herself rather than pulling others down.

The New Home!

Zoya brought a new home in the form of a bungalow in a posh area. She held an house warming party for her near and dear ones. This was a very special day for her, as she had brought this house all by herself, her hard work and determination made her dream come true.

Everyone became enthralled on seeing the beauty of the house.

Ishika looking at the house shockingly, " Myyy Goddd, Zoyaaa! What a beautiful house this is! "

Aman (smirking), " Voh toh hoga hi na, meri Appi (Zoya) ne jo interior kiya hai!"

On hearing Aman, Nikhil immediately shouted, (pouting)
" Oh hello, Maine bhi tumhari Appi ki madad ki thi...mujhe kaun credit dega..huh "
Aman glared at him sarcastically and said, " Bhaiyaaaa, aapka toh koi jawab hi nhi, kya ghar banaya hai aapne "
Nikhil went towards Aman and pulled his ears and said, " Tu mera mazak uda rha hai....lagta hai teri Appi ko teri girlfriend ke baare me batana padega "

Aman faking the pain, " Ouchhh, Bhaiyaaaa aap toh bura maan gaye! Me toh sirf mazak kar rha tha, yaha Sab jaante hai aapne bhi kitni madad ki hai Appi ki "
Nikhil chuckled on that, " That's like my boy " then they hugged each other playfully.

While Zoya was in kitchen, preparing the dinner. Ishika joined her in that.

After having dinner and seeing the house completely, they all were sitting in the living room talking about anything and everything.

Zoya missed her parents and her uncle and aunty on this very special day

Zoya missed her parents and her uncle and aunty on this very special day. Although she was utterly greatful to God for these three musketeers in her life. The bond they all share was impeccable .

The evening ended with Aman's singing and Nikhil and Ishika's fight for the best bedroom when they would stay here.

Zoya was enjoying all of it with a smile on her face reaching her eyes. Today, we could see her as the
' World's happiest human '

Next chapter will introduce you to the one and only ' Aditya Hooda ' .

I hope you liked this chapter. Any doubts on any character.... please do comment.

Thank You!!