23. Finally!

The movie got over and the group decided to crash in at Zoya's. Vatsal very smartly assigned the work to everyone. Vatsal, Ishika and Naina were assigned to parcel pizzas, Nikhil, Aman and Tara, the Chinese food as the younger kids wanted to eat Chinese. Which left Aditya and Zoya to bring ice cream for dessert.

Aditya and Zoya were now in Aditya's car heading towards ice cream parlor.  The ride was silent until Zoya initiated the conversation hesitantly,

"Aditya..." she murmured softly.

Aditya's hold over steering loosed in reflex.

"Haa" he turned, she was looking ahead lost somewhere.

"Did...you really meant that?" She asked softly, her vision still at front. Aditya pulled breaks making an abrupt halt suddenly.

He remained silent and so did she, both looking ahead. Just feeling being in each other's presence silently. Calmness surfacing over them.

"Yes " he looked at Zoya , love for her seen in his intense eyes. Zoya moved her eyes from left to right still looking ahead, her mind playing with different thoughts.

After a brief silence she finally turned the air "What do you think.....their could be US?" She asked finally turning towards him. FINALLY! She realized finally!

It seemed Aditya's heartbeat stopped for a moment and then quickened rapidly, her words not sinking in just yet, words were not able to come out of his throat. He couldn't believe that it was happening! She realized! She finally realized her feelings for him! My God...she realized.....he so wanted to cry that instant. 

Aditya closed his eyes and rested his head on his seat's head rest, just wanting to feel this moment, just wanting his mind to feel calm and at peace. He felt an arm slide under his palm and intertwining his fingers with hers. He lifted their intertwined hands and placed on his chest and opened his eyes, feeling many emotions at a time.

She placed her other hand on his cheek adoringly and smiled feeling emotional herself and assured him with her eyes. He lifted their intertwined hands and placed an soft kiss on the back of her palm and again rested them on his chest. She blushed keeping her head down touching his shoulder. He bit his lips, blushing himself as well. She rested her head on his shoulder and placed her free arm on top of their intertwined hands. He wrapped her and snuggled her closer to him with his other hand. Their restless mind finally found peace as they closed their eyes.

Aditya kissed her forehead for long, tightening his hold on her. Meanwhile she caressed his nape with her thumb inhaling his smell as she heard his heartbeats, her head now resting on his chest.

"Zoya..." He didn't even have to lift his lips...as it was sooo soft.

"Hmm..." She hummed

"I..." Before he could complete, his phone's ring interupted. Zoya shifted slightly away tucking her hair behind her ears. Aditya cursed to whomever had called in his mind for interrupting such an beautiful moment.

"What...!?" He tried to suppress his anger.

"Where are you both?? We all are waiting since fifteen minutes outside Zoya 's house. Only she has the keys...where the hell are you both...ice cream lene me itni der?" Vatsal questioned slightly with the teasing tone and faking the anger .

He soo wanted to punch him but smiled sheepishly as Zoya raised her eyes questioning him.

"Its Vatsal....he said they are waiting and you have the keys.....!" He said to Zoya.

Zoya hit her head once, " Tell him, theirs an spare key...under the fourth plant in the second row from left side of the lobby."

"Okayy...okayyy...." He nodded frantically.

"There's an spare key under the second plant in the fourth row...."

"Theirs no fourth row....Adi!" He reasoned...

"There's no fourth row Zoya... there's no FOURTH ROW...!!!" Aditya shouted as if somebody is trying to take his life away.

Zoya laughed and hit his head, "Aareee Fourth plant and second row! You buddhu!" she shook her head disbelievingly.

Aditya bit his tongue and smiled himself at his own childishness,

"Are sunn..Vats...its..."

"Sunn liya...sunn liya...second row and fourth plant!" Vatsal chuckled.

"Acchha...ab tum dono aaraaaammm se jaldi aana thik hai!" Vatsal teased.

"Ha thik hai thik hai...chal rakh abhi!" And threw his phone at the backseat feeling embarrassed.

They looked at each other for a minute and let out a hearty laugh as they hugged each other again. Zoya snuggled onto his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached the ice cream parlour. Aditya quickly got down and ran to the other side of the car before she could come outside. He opened the door for her and extended his hand bowing.

"May I?" he asked smiling.

Zoya smiled reaching her eyes and placed her palm on his.

He took hold of her hand softly and made her step out and closed the door.

They made their way inside the parlour hand in hand. The counter guy handed them the menu card.

"Here....what would you like to have?" He asked handing the menu further to Zoya.

She looked at the menu card curiously .

"Mango!"

"Mango?"

They spoke at the same time giving them reason to gaze each other again intently.

"Excuse me! Two cones of mango ice cream please" Aditya ordered.

"Just two....Aditya...? What about the others?" Zoya asked.

"Sushh.....Zoya they can wait!" Aditya frowned.

"But...Aditya...they...!" Zoya was arguing but Aditya interupted again as he trailed his hand on her waist softly and just rested it there. She found no words to convey. Aditya smirked wickedly and walked along with her to a table nearby.

"Lets just be in this moment Zoya...!Just let me feel...this change.... today's the day...that finally came... I was waiting since soo many weeks...you don't even have any idea what all I had to go through all this while! " He said as they got settled.

"Oh really!?" She frowned.

"Only our beloved Lord and my heart knows how painful those weeks were!" He said caressing his chest with an dramatic expression.

"That means I know...! Guess why?" She asked.

He thought being amazed "Ahh.....because...you are my heart?" he asked smirking.

"No.....because I am your Lord!" she said laughing.