13. Zoya's Tussle!

"Do I love him?" asked Zoya sitting in front of the mirror. She gazed at her reflection, but her mind was not able to read her inner feelings. She tossed her thoughts from one to another, she confronted the feeling at the same time even defended it. She closed her eyes and the moments spent with Aditya made their way in her thoughts. She smiled involuntarily remembering the happy moments spent with him. Her smile faded as the visuals of their romantic encounter made it's way in her mind. She opened her eyes immediately feeling uneasy. She was not in the state to battle again with her thoughts. She laid on her bed closing her eyes, waiting for sleep to come and to get some peace of mind. She tussled with her inner feelings the entire night as sleep was nowhere to be seen.

Finally, she made her mind to get some distraction from Aditya's thoughts. She got up from her bed and went to the living room. She tried to watch TV but it did no effect on her restless mind. She threw the remote on floor out of frustration. She squeezed the pillow on her lap and buried her face on it. She had not felt this helpless in her entire life. Fortunately or unfortunately but God had not given us the control over our mind and heart, we can't stop certain feelings from entering our soul.

This was the seventh time, when Zoya was knocking Aman's door. This was the only way left to escape from her inner feelings. Aman opened the door yawning and squeezing his eyes.

"Appi! Aap iss vakt! Kya hua....Sab thik to hai?" asked Aman worriedly.

Zoya cursed herself in her mind for not thinking the good reason before knocking Aman's door so late.
"Voh...ahh....mujhe.....mujhe...uhhh... Tere saath XBOX khelna hai!" said Zoya with a weird smile, this was the most weirdest reason she could ever get! Firstly, she had never played XBOX before, in her entire life to be precise, and secondly why would a morning person like her play XBOX so late at night! What an Genius She Is! But, now the shot was fired, it could not come back.

"Kyaaaa?" asked Aman being shocked and confused at the same time.

"Mera chota Bhai hai na tu....mujhe nahi sikhayega?" said Zoya cutely, looking so adorable even at this hour of time.

"Okay!" said Aman weirdly with lines of tension fixed on his head.

Aman unpacked the box excitedly, he was on cloud nine, he had never imagined that the day like this will come in his life. Zoya brought two bowls full of variety of chips and popcorns. They jumped on the sofa bouncing and adjust themselves in it. It was the proud moment for Aman as for the first time that he would be teaching something to his elder sister. For almost an hour they played the game pinching, throwing chips, pushing each other and running across the room in between. Zoya regretted not playing this game before, it was so much fun especially due to her naughty little rat besides her.

"Let's watch a movie? You suggest which one?" said Zoya excitedly. Aman looked at her in disbelief.

"Aap Meri Appi hi hona? Unki koi humshakal toh nahi" said Aman acting scared.

"Nhi! Mein aapki pyaari, sanskari aur aagyakari behen hi Hoon! Ab agar aapke sawaal jawab khatam ho Gaye ho toh aap batenge kounsi movie dekhni hai, mere pyaare Aman ji" said Zoya with a wide grin leaving Aman in shock. Aman gulped in fear that his sister had gone mad.

"Aapko Sona nhi hai? Kal aapki meeting hai na? Meri college bhi toh hai"

"Toh Kya hua....me Nikhil Se keh dungi ki voh handle karle....Aur Kal ek din tu college mat Jana...konsa tu prime minister ban jayega ek din me!" said Zoya as if ordering, she strictly didn't wanted to be alone.

Aman was now sure that Zoya is completely gone mad. She and not going to work! She and asking me to bunk my college! And too for shitty reasons! To watch movies at night! Lots of exclaimatory questions! He decided to avoid her behaviour now and would talk about it tomorrow. He walked towards her, kept his hand on her forehead .

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

"Check kar rha hu ki Aapko bukhar-vukhar toh nhi hai na!"

She gave him a confused look. And pulled his hand away and checked herself.

"Bilkul bhi nhi!" said Zoya nodding negatively.

They spent the night watching movies and teasing each other with names. Zoya dozed off on Aman's lap. While Aman carassed her hair. He planted a kiss on her forehead, he was quiet worried about her uncertain behaviour today.

................................

Thank You!!