14. Aditya On A Mission!

Aditya laid on his bed with hands supporting his head. He stared at the ceiling above him thinking about something profusely. He had not even changed his clothes after returning from the party. He was lost in his own world.

"Hello, I am Zoya Siddiqui!" her smiling face came to his mind remembering the day they first met.
"Tum Roz hi itne innocent lagte ho ya aaj koi special day hai" he blushed remembering how she had managed to skip his heart at that time. He considers that day to be the most special day of his life. It was the day when he and Zoya put forward their first steps towards friendship. How they chatted over silly things to how they laughed singing their favorite song to how they found peace in each other's embrace, Aditya remembered each and every thing, it had special place in his heart. From then on there was no turning back. Each passing day, they came more and more closer, when they became best friends, they didn't even realize.

Aditya's POV

"Does she love me?" Does she have the same feelings for me that I have for her! What if...what if she doesn't love me? What if.....I am not her happiness like she is my!

Zoya.....you make me so complete. You make me a better person. When I am around you everything seems to be fine, it feels like I am in a fairytale. When you smile, my heart ponders with happiness and when you cry it breaks my heart into millions of pieces. I can spend my entire life just watching you laugh as you play with little kids.

I have never told you that how cute you look when you scrunch your nose in anger...haha. I always wonder, how come your twinkling eyes always manages to grab all my attention, whatsoever I try to avoid it. You know, how much I adore you when you work like an army officer! I envy you for this quality of yours! It makes my day, watching you make coffee for me, it could be easily described as world's best coffee. Those endless discussions, cute fights, chats filled with craziness, singing songs, laughing while watching a movie.....I can't imagine a day without all of these! I LOVE YOU, ZOYA! I LOVE YOU! (Tears of happiness roll down from his eyes)

..........................

The Next Day!

It was a sunny day, sky all clear, the day looked fresh and beautiful. Aditya had a day off from work, he decided to spend it with his family. Aditya, Tara and Anjana were sitting on dinning table having their breakfast just when Vatsal entered the house wearing his signature vivacious smile on his face. He had come to Aditya's house for a reason.

"Vatsal Beta...... Congratulations, Adi told me about you and Ishika, I am really happy for you!" said Anjana smiling.

"Thank You! Aunty, it's all because of your blessings" said Vatsal shyly.

"Come seat, breakfast is ready!"

Vatsal grabbed a seat besides Aditya. Aditya leaned towards his side and whispered in his ears,
"So.... someone is being shy huh?" he chuckled softly. Vatsal stabbed his foot, Aditya jumped in his seat without causing any noise. Vatsal gritted his teeth and whispered him back,
"Should I tell Anjana Aunty that you found a girl for yourself and are even planning to propose her!" he smirked saying that. The juice spilled out from Aditya's mouth and he started coughing. Tara laughed seeing them both knowing exactly what their big brothers were up to! Anjana scolded Aditya for not being careful and went to her room after finishing her breakfast.

The moment Tara went to her room, Aditya turned towards Vatsal and gave him a stern look,

"What?" asked Vatsal chuckling.