19. Ex Comes In!

Recap:
Enough of It!

He pulled her to him by waist which made her to stop her series of laughter, her hand involuntarily found its place on his shoulder. He was glaring at her furiously, his face gone red. Her eyes remained stilled, she was flabbergasted could be an understatement.

Will he confess?

_______________________________

Staring deep into his beautiful eyes, standing across the shirt counter with no one around, a hand on his shoulder and the other holding two shirts tightly held on one side, she was completely flustered, her heart running a marathon.

His forearm encircling her waist, the other just held loose casually, his face wearing the ever so charismatic smirk as if her being so close doesn't affect a bit but his thudding heart emphasizing entirely a different scene.

Sparks!

"Zoya...." he recites her name as in the most calm and silent whisper one must have ever heard, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Huh...?" she asks in her soft voice with the same kind of calmness as his.

He slowly moves his free hand and takes hold of her wrist which were holding the two shirts. At that very moment her heart stops...never had she experienced something like this before.....her heart stopped for a millisecond and again goes back to thudding fast.

His magnificent eyes right in front of hers were not helping her to avert her gaze. The winning smirk plastered on his sharp face not allowing her to move as if its some kind of a competition in which the one who moves loses. He slowly glides his palm from her wrist and takes hold of the shirts and very softly, mischievously and I must add cleverly he says "Do you mind if I try these first...if it suits me or not?" smirking with his head now tilting slightly.

Seeing her marvellous "THE WHAT? FACE" he holds the shirts up and gestures his eyes towards them. She narrows in her lashes in the direction and as if she is finally awake from coma she quickly moves back and sheepishly answers "Su...sure..by then....by then...I'll go see a suitable dress for me...I will see you at the cafe.. right down there...okkay" says smiling awkwardly.

"Okkayay" he shouts walking in reverse smiling all inch and finally turning around and he vanishes.

____________

"What the hell was that...? Zoya what were you thinking back then, Aditya is just your friend and nothing else, understood!? " she assured herself nervously but little did she knew that now it was no turning back. The ship had already sailed. With jumbled thoughts she went through every sections of dresses.

Blushing all the way, Aditya made his way towards the changing room. Not a bit of concentration was on the shirts he was trying out, as if everything was just the background and what he was dreaming, the beautiful work of art. Its like sitting in a boring lecture looking all studios in front of the teacher but your mind thinking about the dinner you gonna have. Exactly, thats what the state Aditya was in.

He stepped down off the escalator when certain she called....

"Aaaadi.....Oh My God...What a pleasant surprise!"

He looked for the source of this exclamatory greetings. As he turned left, she bumped into him and hugged him tightly. A bit shocked and surprised as he definitely knew her fragrance, smiling he returned the hug.

"Aadiii...Wow...I just knew that we were definitely going to meet someday..again" she cheerfully speeched.

"I guess today is the day!" He smiled.

"Yeah... today's the day!"

"So...how are you? Naina..?"

"As always... I am Fantastic! What about you...I heard you did managed to become a pilot? Is it true?"

"Captain Aditya Hooda apna khwab pura na kar paaye aisa kabhi ho sakta hai bhala?" He laughed.

"Oh...tumhari badi badi baatein...aa hi jaati hai na..? Ab chalo yaha par hi khade rehna hai ya...coffee bhi pilaoge ?"

"Ofcourse...chalo...infact meri ek dost bhi wait kar rhi hai....milvata hu!"

"Sirf Dost ya phir....." She teases.

"Shhh...Naina please uske saamne koi tedhi baat mat karna...bohat seedhi ladki hai voh!"

"Seedhi...hai? Toh tu uske saath kya kar rha hai! Yeh kaisa karishma ho gaya...Bhagwan!" She teases dramatically.

He stops and glares at her angrily..
" Naina..!" He eyes her seriously.

"Ok ok...ay" she gestures as if zipping her lips tightly.

____________________

"I think, I think... Aditya ke saath rehkar na...mujhe bhi ajeeb ajeeb khayal aane lage hai...! Zoya....trust me...its nothing!" Zoya wonders.... sipping the cup of black coffee.

"Lekin...how am I gonna face him...Zoya tere muh se toh ek sentence bhi thik se nhi bola jaa rha!"

As she was in her own thoughts, her eyes landed on them, laughing all the way....her running mind had now stopped. She was more than calm now. Instead of being nervous, she was curious and may I add slightly disappointed. And out of so many questions, the prioritized one was "How.. the hell...they know each other? "

How would you feel? When your business rival is seen along with your bestest friend laughing all along, that too on your day out with him, that too when you two had spent a mind rumbling moment a few minutes ago. When you were hell nervous and him was not a tad bit but instead enjoying your rival's company. And must I add, when that rival of yours is also beautiful, intelligent and successful?

What will happen?

_____________________

Thank you :-)