18. Its Complicated!

Its been fifteen minutes since Aditya is waiting outside Zoya 's house. He honks for the fifth time and yet again there's no trace of Zoya. Finally being irritated and impatient he rushes outside the car and goes hurriedly towards the main door.

He bumps on to Zoya and his head hits hers...making both of them to stumble but they manage to not fall.
"Ouchh...Adityaaaa...dekh kar nahi chal sakte ..!!" she winces rubbing her forehead hard.

"Woh kya hai..na meri aakhein toh thik hai lekin lagta hai tumhari ghadi thik se kaam nahi kar rahi ya fir don't tell me..ki tumhe ghadi dekhna bhi nahi aata! Me kabse wait kar rha hu yahaan!" He says sarcastically with a slight frown.

"I am sorry...woh kya hai na...kal koi bohat hi sadu ban raha tha.. isliye use uski saza toh milni chahiye na!" she says giving her cutest smile.

"Acccha...! Judge ji aap chahe jitni bhi dhaara mujh par lagana chahti hai...aap laga sakti hai...par agli baar vakt par zarur aayega...thik hai!"

"Ji....mere mujrim! Cholo ab...! she says as she holds his hand and pulls him towards the car enthusiastically, he just follows her... staring at her all the while.

___

"Whatttt? What are you saying....she definitely loves you bro...! I think you should just confess your feelings now...no more delay!" Vatsal roars enthusiastically.

"Vats...one sec...how can you say that she loves me? I mean our plan just failed right? I was not able to ignore her anymore!" Aditya sighed.

"Why are you focussing on the road... your focus should be on the destination...it doesn't matter what road you choose unless its harmless"

"What do you mean?"

"Arre...I mean...dekh humne plan kya kiya tha ki tu use ignore karega...toh uska reaction dekh ke pata laga payega ki voh tujhse pyaar karti hai ki nahi...lekin tu zyada durr nahi reh pata its okk..kyunki jo dekhna tha voh toh dikh gaya na.. that's my point!"

"Kya dikh gaya?" Aditya asks being utterly confused.

"Oh God Adi...pyaar kya hua lagta hai tera dimag strike pe chala gaya hai! Usne tere liye overtime kiya...jo ladki itni particular hai apne kaam ko lekr uska teri vajah se kaam par dhyaan nahi tha...tera ignorance thode vakt ke liye hi sahi...usko fark pada..are you getting it now?"

Aditya's mind travels back to the flashbacks...with Vatsal 's interpretation of it ringing in his ears. A subtle smile plays on his face with his cheeks gone pinch of red.

"Maine ese kabhi socha hi nahi...yaa I got it now....but lets just not assume things..it might get complicated if it turned the other way around...yaa? Okk gotta go..Bye" he says cutting the line as he watches Zoya approaching him with two shirts held in her hands.

"Aditya try these, I think they will look good on you" she said still analysing them.

Aditya was so busy observing at her each move that his one of the sensory organ called 'ears' had taken a back seat. Her brown eyes, her long and wavy hairs, her perfectly curved lips, her head and hand gestures, everything about her was so natural devoid of any kind of fakeness.

Uff.

He was completely awestruck. Oh Girl what are you doing!

Zoya snapped her fingers in front of him, that's when he came out of his dream world which was fortunately real minus that extras ofcourse!

"Aditya, Kaha kho gaye? Me kab se bula rahi hoon!"

He ran his hand on back of his neck thinking about some valid excuse,
"Ahh-umm-I-I w-w-as thinking about, ahh.. Vatsal and Ishika!" he sighed a relief.

"What about them?' Zoya asked being curious on sudden mention of them. Ofcourse Aditya had already pulled the trigger now there was no turning back...and that's when he got an idea.

"I was thinking.... that how lucky they are...! I mean, just imagine, they found love without any complications, you know kinda cakewalk. He loves her, she loves him, he proposed her, she accepted it and that's it...they are together... nothing complicated. I wish every love story would have been like that! Real yet simple!" He said calmly expecting her eyes to express what he wanted to see because he knew she would be unaware of her feelings to express it in words but her eyes were definitely truth mirror for him.

"Aditya why are you suddenly sounding like an young teenage girl? " she quoted suppressing the laugh.

What The...
Oh God! What he had expected and how it turned out! Poor Boy. Sigh.

"Huh" that's what he was able to voice out being bewildered.

Seeing his epic "WHATTTTT" expression, she started laughing profusely. Aditya just frowned looking at her. His cheeks gone red with embarrassment or anger only God knows but he just multiplied his rank in cuteness.

"Ha...ha...ha...Ho gaya tumhara?!" He said being irritated but a part of him still wanted her to keep on laughing, the most exquisite sight ever!

Enough of It!

He pulled her to him by waist which made her to stop her series of laughter, her hand involuntarily found its place on his shoulder. He was glaring at her furiously, his face gone red. Her eyes remained stilled, she was flabbergasted could be an understatement.

Will he confess?

___________

Thank You For Reading
:-)