16. An Argument!

Zoya looked at him with wide eyes, startled with the unimaginable thing that just happened or rather was still happening. Aditya had raised his voice! Oops, he was still high on pitch!

"What were you doing? And why you are doing all this, it's not your job! Were are the workers? God damnit... are you listening to me Zoya?"

Zoya slapped his shoulders to calm him down. "Calm Down Aditya.."

"Kya kar Kya rhi thi tum!!!?!!"

"Aditya shant ho...."

"Kyu hero banke Sab kaam kar rhi ho....tum batav mujhe...nhi Zoya tum batav!!??!...."

"Aditya listen to me...."

"Nhi tum batav mujhe!!....kuch ho jaata toh??!!!"

"Aditya..."

"Zoya why do you need to do all this!!!!!????... why are you working so late!!!??!....tell me....no you tell me"

"Aditya listennnn.....to meee!"

"How can you be so carelesssss.... Zoyaaaa!!?!??"

"Arggghh! Adityaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" she scremed on top of her voice that she had to shut her eyes while doing so. Even her lungs would have popped out. Finally Aditya stopped his constant blabbering. Zoya started breathing heavily, it seemed as if she had lost all her energy while screming.

Aditya was about to open his mouth to say something but Zoya shouted again with wide eyes, "Shut up! Just Shut up! Have you gone mad Aditya?" she said as she sighed being frustrated. If 'Scared Angry Bird'
had a face, it would definitely look like Aditya's face right now. He looked so cute, his face had turned all shades of red, he pouted as if he was imitating sad emogi. He turned his face down and kept glancing her from corner of his eyes as her obedient student. She kept staring at him, her expression looked something like "You are unbelievable!" or maybe something closer to "You need a psychiatrist right now!" . The air got filled with fumes of Cold War between our Hero and our Heroine, it definitely sounded more interesting and entertaining then the Cold War between America and Russia! Isn't it? Ok fine..focus on the story...please!

The competition of intense glare seemed to have started, their eyes were definitely more dangerous weapons then any kinds of bombs or missiles. The competition lasted for about two minutes. And then started the competition of "Who can speak better rubbish?" , kind of weird, correct? But I can't help, our protagonists have done pHD in Weirdness!

"Aditya, are you drunk!!??" she asked with fuming eyes.

Aditya let out a sarcastic chuckle and with equal competitiveness he replied back, "Look who says this!? (he laughs sarcastically pointing his hand towards her) The person whose actions looks more drunk then mine!"

"Aditya, now I got it, you have completely lost your senses....your mind have gone on a vacation or what!?"

"Hahaha .....my mind is completely on duty, I think your brain has gone shopping. Don't you have brain that you should not stand on a stool without any support?"

"Adityaa.. please...if you have had not come...I would still be in a single piece!" she smirked back.

"Actually you could have bathed in a pool of blood then but true that you still could have been in a SINGLE PIECE" he said with suppressed anger and a little bit of sarcasm spiced on it.

"You know what!? Tumhe kabhi kissine bataya nhi hoga...par I think tumhari aakhein kholne ka vakt aa chuka hai!! Tum ek no. ke Bewakoof insaan ho...Jo khudko hoshiyar samajhta hai... Hahaha how sad!" she said flipping her hairs.

"Bewakoofon ki Rani toh tum ho....aur mujhe Bewakoof bol rhi ho...huhh" he said with arrogance. Before anyone could speak any further, Anjana called them for Dinner. Huhh! (Sigh of relief )

____________

Zoya had overworked reasoning out that some workers had taken a leave and she didn't wanted to pile up her work. But little did she knew that it was just an excuse so that at least she could get a glimpse of her precious person?

"Bhai....I and Z (pronounciation: Zee) were planning to go for a movie tomorrow, would you like to join us?" asked Tara taking a spoon of rice.

Aditya rolled his eyes from Tara to Zoya, she looked least interested in the conversation.
"No...I am busy tomorrow...I can't come" he said while observing Zoya's reaction to it. Zoya was all focused on eating, she didn't looked affected at all. This fact made him more angry.

"Bhai....Kya hamesha kaam kaaam kaaam hai aapka?. You have to come! Aman, Vatsal Bhaiya, Nikhil Bhaiyaa, Ishu Di all are coming! And I had read the reviews, the movie is amazing! " Tara said disappointedly.

Aditya glanced back at Zoya but she was in no mood to give any reaction, she kept eating obediently.
"Ok fine...I will COME..." he said in a way...that Zoya could react. But it was of no avail, she didn't even looked at him.

"Tara.. but there's one condition, I didn't got invited by the plan organizer herself! If she will invite me then only... I will think of coming!" he said glaring at Zoya.

Zoya stopped eating, she slowly turned her eyes towards Aditya who was already staring at her. Their eyes locked for a few seconds.

"Oh C'mon Bhai...it's not at all a big deal.... Z will invite you right now." Tara said looking towards Zoya. Zoya rolled her eyes,

"You can come!" she said not even looking at him. Aditya frowned.

"Oh hello....I had asked for invitation and not your permission" he said angrily. Tara squeezed her eyes as she knew what exactly would be happening now.

"Aditya are you a four year old child? What kind of tantrums are these?"

"Zoya...they are not tantrums.. I am not a type of a guy...who would gatecrash someone's plan without their consent"

"So.... from best friend....I became Someone? I had not expected this from you.. Aditya"

"Oh C'mon Zoya... stop picking out words... Why you always have to zoyafy things? "

"It's because....you always aditralyse things.....and then I have to zoyafy it!" she said with disgust evident in her voice.

Tara who was listening to their argument stood there being dumbfounded. She questioned herself if her English teacher had taught her wrong English? The words like Zoyafy and Aditralyse she was listening it for the first time! She felt an urgent need to check the dictionary....!

************

Hello Readers,

I know you must have expected something like, Aditya would get angry, Zoya would become upset and then Aditya trying to apologise to her.

But I wanted to try out something different, something more comic. This story is a light hearted one, I didn't wanted unnecessary dramas...! I thought AdiYa argument is worth writing !

If you liked it......Thank You So Much .....!!!

Sorry...to those who didn't!

Thank You!!