24. Hey!

"Bye... Bye Zoya...it was a fun night..." Ishika hugged Zoya as the group was now leaving. They had a great time together, having dinner together than jamming and playing games.

Aditya and Zoya had not yet revealed anything about their relationship to them. Though the group did noticed the air different around them, they had already guessed it in their minds but decided to give them the space.

"Bye..Bye... everyone!" Zoya shouted smiling.

"Zoya... tomorrow is an important meeting with Mehras so please don't be late..." Nikhil said while running towards his car.

"Yesss Bosss!" She shouted laughing.

"He is such an headache....man..how do you even handle him" Naina said while Zoya laughed.

"I heard you..Sicko" Nikhil whined. They laughed and Naina bid her goodbye and left too along with Vatsal, Ishika and Nikhil.

Only, Aditya and Tara were left at the doorstep. Zoya had her head low not knowing what to say in front of the kids.

"Zi , actually I wanted to ask you something!" Tara said hesitantly.

"Yes...Tara...what is it?" Zoya asked curiously, now looking up.

"Actually....I and Aman wanted to go to the trip with our friends from college to Goa, so..if you can.. I mean will you allow Aman...to" she asked nervously.

Zoya eyed her younger brother, who was eating his finger nervously looking down besides Zoya, "Why didn't you tell me anything?" she asked.

"And Tara...what about my permission? You didn't even told me!?" Aditya glared at his younger sister being disappointed.

"As if you were going to say No...." Tara just shrugged her shoulder casually reasoning.

"Okayy...but you should at least inform me no..." Aditya argued.

"Appi.... actually...we are going to take part in adventure sports...so I was scared that you won't allow me!" Aman said looking down.

"What?!! Of course I am not allowing you, how could you even think that I would!?" Zoya said disagreeing at once.

"Appi please, I will be fine... please Appi...my all friends are coming...Appi" he pleaded childishly.

Meanwhile Aditya who was watching this scenario cleared his throat.

"Zoya...I think you should allow him, I think he is responsible enough now!" Aditya supported Aman. Aman smiled happily and went besides Aditya and kept his hand around his shoulder. Aditya was shocked as Aman had never been informal with him before.

"See...even Adi bhai is saying...Appi please." Aman pleaded again.

"No"

"Zoya... C'mon, let them enjoy, these are their days...to enjoy and have fun" Aditya backed Aman again.

"Yaaa Z , please please" Tara also backed standing the other side of Aman. Aman made an puppy face in front of her and he had strong pillars by his side too. Zoya couldn't argue more.

She crossed her hands, "Fine!" She said. Aman jumped enthusiastically and hugged Zoya bumping into her, she would have almost fallen but didn't.

"Okayay...calm down..calm down..I only agreed because Aditya said. So, Aditya its all your responsibility now!" Zoya said ruffling Aman's hair.

"Done!" Aditya said smiling widely. Aman gave a five to Tara still being enthu-monkey that he was.

"Thanks Z,  Bhai shall we leave now..I am feeling sleepy..see you Aman" Tara said happily as she got out. Aditya looked at Zoya lovingly, his eyes gone dark , while their was still Aman's presence besides them.

"Thank you Bhaiya" Aman said as he hugged him contently. Aditya smiled and rocked his back as Aman had for the first time acknowledged him like this. Zoya smiled looking at them. Her heart felt so happy seeing that moment that only she could tell how blessed she felt.

"You are always welcomed Rockstar" he said smiling as they parted.

"Bye Zoya..." he said softly as he walked backwards never leaving her eyes.

"Bye..." She said. Not able to move her eyes from him either as Aman jumped around her in excitement. No words were shared yet they understood the feelings that they were to express each other. As Aditya reached his car, he gave a flying kiss to Zoya the way that no one could notice but her. She blushed profusely and turned around feeling butterflies in her stomach still smiling crazily. This was new. It certainly was.

Aditya sat on the driving seat, held the steering tightly, he himself was smiling madly.

"What happened?" Tara asked seeing him smile so much.

"Nothing... nothing happened! Lets go" He said still trying to stop blushing and drove away biting his lips. They felt so much of happiness that they could have never felt before. Its truly said, some things cannot be brought. Peace, happiness, family were the gifts they already had. Love's space was only left empty in their lives which also got filled today. Seriously, these feelings and emotions are the only things that matter at the end. There lies the real meaning of your entire life and existence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zoya was relishing the moments of her and Aditya since the day when they first met in Aman's college until today when they embraced each other in the car accepting each other as their forever. She was not able to sleep, she just kept playing with her hair dreamily. Just then he heard her phone ring.

She held her phone lazily from the side table and accepted the call not bothering to see the name.

"Hey...." Came a rough voice from the other side. Her eyes went wide, she got up and settled herself taking the support of her pillow.

"Heyy" she said softly... circling her hair around her finger.

"Stop playing with your hair...." He said biting his lips making her eyes go wide yet again.

She stopped her fingers "What?" " she asked gulping.

"I know... you play with your hairs whenever you speak so silently" he said.

"Accha....what else do I do...?" She said circling her hair again.

"What if I would want to tell you personally?" He asked mischievously.

"I don't mind...if you wanna visit my house at this hour, you are most welcomed." she said in a flirting tone.

"For that you need to open the door first...I am just outside."

"Huh.." she couldn't believe.

"I said open the door..I am outside your house" he repeated chuckling.

She got up from her bed being startled, " If you are kidding no...I swear I won't leave you...Captain Hooda" she descended the stairs running.

"Well....even If I am not kidding, I won't allow you to leave me!" He said smirking as if she would really see.

She stopped just in front of the door, her heart racing due to running. She closed her eyes once and held the door knob and opened it wide happily, only to find nobody. She frowned. She looked left and right but there was no one. She turned slightly with a disappointed face, then the sound of wind rushing reached her ears. She looked again, there he was, leaning against her car casually keeping his hands crossed with smirk plastered on his face.

"Hii....!" He shouted waving his arm in air.

"What are you doing here?" She asked faking the curiosity to know the reason.

He stood up and walked casually towards her, one hand in his pocket. He came near and nearer and hugged her keeping his head on her shoulder not stopping in his track even for a sec. She blinked several times before hugging him back. They just stood in each other's embrace closing their eyes at the door step. Their upper halfs illuminated by the moonlight and the lower halfs with the darklight being inside.

He drifted apart and held her hands in his and caressed the back of her palms with his thumb. A soft smile adoring his face all the while. She just stared at him adoringly observing his each and every feature.

"I was not able to sleep and I knew you must be awake too..so decided to come here" he said softly looking at their hands, moonlight falling on them directly.
.
.
.
.
.
.