5. Was It A Date?

Zoya thought for a second and said, "yaa ok! but not tomorrow, I have meeting to attend, let's go today, what say?" Aditya was not at all expecting this answer. He took fraction of seconds to digest it. He was overjoyed but tried to behave as normal as possible.

Aditya said softly, "Ok! Let's go walking, I know a cafeteria near by!" Zoya agreed with a nod and they started walking together. The road was empty with very few people around. The wind was blowing through them making their hairs wave in air.

Aditya started the conversation, "So do you love kids huh? You like to play with them...spend time with them!" Zoya was confused and said confusingly, "Yaaa... but how did you know that?" Aditya said (pride in his voice) , "You see, I can tell everything about you just by seeing your face"

Zoya backfired him with her reply,
"So in that case, I would say...I can tell more about you, (she faced towards him and started speaking) your name is Aditya Hooda, you are an pilot , you have a younger sister named Tara, you recently gifted her a Tennis Kit (Aditya's eyes wide in shock, they stopped walking) and you owe a brand new Black Mercedes "

Zoya said all of these in one breath. She was smirking back. She frowned her nails with a winning smile. Aditya was utterly in shock, taking a gulp, with a cute confused face he asked, "Are you spying on me? How did you know?"

Zoya laughed at him with her hand on her stomach. Aditya was just giving her confusing expressions. Zoya pointed her hand towards his face and said, "Just look at you! (laughed) Tum roz hi itne innocent (she wanted to say cute but instead opted for innocent) lagte ho ya aaj koi special day hai" Aditya rolled his eyes, " Nhi me to hamesha se hi aisa hu...tumhara batav tum hamesha se hi.. (now with low voice) tum hamesha se hi itni pyaari (softly) ho ya aaj koi special day hai!"

Their eyes locked for a few seconds, Finally Zoya spoke, "Are you flirting with me?" Aditya casually said with smile fixed on his face, "I am not flirting with you I am just telling you the truth! Ok forget it, tell me how did you know all of these?"
Zoya said, "let's keep it a secret...you don't tell me..I will not tell you...just let be the way it is!" Aditya nodded a Yes.

They reached the cafe. Aditya offered her a seat, she just smiled and sat. Aditya asked, "So, what would you like to have?" Zoya said, "Order what's best here." Aditya smiled and took the menu and said, "As you say!" He ordered two cups of Double Espressos. They had their coffee while chatting about nothing serious.

Zoya looked at her watch, it had got quiet late, Aditya understood, though he wanted to spend some more time with her. He asked unwillingly, "Let's get going then!" Zoya nodded a Yes. They walked towards the parking.

This time the walk was silent. Aditya just kept staring at her from corner of his eyes. While Zoya was walking thinking about something. Finally they reached, Aditya felt how could they reach so early, he wanted to spend some more time with her.

Zoya stopped, so did Aditya. They turned towards each other. Zoya extended her hand with smile on her face and said, "It was nice meeting you Aditya, I really had a great time" Aditya gave a small smile, not ready to say bye yet, unwillingly said, "Me too, Zoya!" They shook the hands. He didn't wanted to leave her hand but anyway he left.

Zoya said, "Bye!" Aditya answered, "Bye!" They turned to go just then Aditya asked turning again, "Zoya, uhhh (ran his hand across his hair) if....youu....don't...mind.....can...you... give me your phone number?" He waited for her answer nervously. Zoya smiled softly and said, "Only if you give me yours!"

Both started laughing. They exchanged their phone numbers. He involuntarily moved his hand...he placed her hair strands behind her ears which were coming over her face. He realized what he did, but thankfully Zoya smiled and didn't mind. And with a smile they went towards their respective cars. They gave the last glance at each other from their car seats and waved bye with a smile. They drove off towards their respective homes .

The stars shined bright, moon just increased the beauty of the sky as they were driving the cars with a smile fixed on their faces.

Aditya reached his home, he stopped his car, immediately removed his phone from his pocket and opened whats app and searched her name. He saw her display profile (dp) smiled looking at it. The picture was of her, her brother and a man he didn't know.

He zoomed the photo and saw Zoya's face admiringly. His eyes went towards the man, the man's hand was around Zoya's shoulder. He fumed a little and kept the phone aside. Sat in the car for a while thinking.

Aditya's POV

Who is this man? May be Zoya's boyfrie....no....Adi you are just overthinking! He can't be Zoya's boyfriend! He must be her cousin or her friend. Stop over thinking! You had a great day today, don't spoil by just speculating things! What if she is in relationship with him! No! Ahhh!! I need a shower!

..........................

He got off from his car, with worries still on his face. He walked inside his house and headed straight towards his room. Took shower. Jumped on his bed. Every few minutes he checked the picture, he was not able to sleep. The thought of Zoya having a relationship with this man was scaring him!!

............................

So, here's the next chapter. Hope you liked it!

Comment if you have any doubt. Sorry for any errors.

Thank You!!