2. Aditya's World!

So here's the sneak peek into our main hero's life!

Captain Aditya Hooda : The most charming, handsome, cute and most eligible bachelor of the town! He serves as an pilot in Indian Airways. He loves his job dearly and respects it more than anything else. He can be described as this happy go lucky kind of a guy, sometimes he behaves mischievous and sometimes obedient especially in front of his lovely mother. His father had divorced her mother when he was 10 and he is really grateful to his Dad for that. Besides his mom, he is closest to her younger sister Tara. He shares a really special bond with her.

Tara Hooda : The younger sister of Aditya. She is pampered by Aditya a lot. Her all demands are fulfilled by him, right from designer dresses to expensive mobile phones. She loves her family a lot. She is very sensitive at heart. She could not bear anyone's pain. She dreams of becoming a fashion model one day. She is beautiful and sweet.

Anjana Hooda : She is as graceful as she looks. Being Aditya and Tara's mother she runs an NGO for underprivileged kids. Aditya often flirts with her mischievously as she looks so gorgeous in her sarees. She is an overprotective mother and often shouts at Aditya for spoiling Tara.

Vatsal Mehra : He is Aditya's best friend from college days. He is a well known music composer. He lives in Mumbai alone, his parents live in Delhi. He is also handsome and charming person. He is a little flamboyant but knows his limits. Aditya holds a record of beating him more than 1000 times. He is kind and loves Aditya's family dearly.

Aditya's Usual Day!

So, it was a usual day....Aditya would be sleeping in his bed and his mother would be going to wake him up. This is the everyday ritual in Hooda house.

Anjana , lines of tension fixed on her forehead went towards Aditya's room. The scenario looked like it's going to be the third world war. She entered his room and shouted on top of her voice, "Aaadiiii, kitni baar kaha hai tujhe jaldi utha kar!! Har roz mujhe uthana padta hai!"

Aditya smiled shamelessly and got up from the bed. "Maa aap jaanti hai na mujhe aap uthati hai to kitna accha lagta hai, aapki awaaz sunkar man prasn ho jata hai....isliye me jaldi nhi uthta varna to me kabka uth gaya hota" hearing that Anjana went towards him angrily....while Aditya made cute scared face...she pulled Aditya's ears and said..."Accha Meri awaaz se man prasn ho jata hai? Thik hai me aaj pura din datungi...chalega?"

Aditya faking the pain...."Are maa...maa me toh mazak kar rha tha...aage see nhi hoga sorry naa...." saying that he hugged her making a cute face...that anyone could melt. She hugged him back happily.

Just then Tara entered the room,. faking being annoyed she said (pouting), "Sara pyaar Bhai ke liye...mujhse toh koi pyaar hi nhi karta" . Aditya then smiled sarcastically at her and hugged his mother sideways , "Maa mujhe tujhse zyada pyaar karti hai" (showing his tongue to her) to which Tara shouted, "Maa dekhiye naa... Bhai hamesha mujhe pareshan karte hai" (sounding irritated)

Soon...Adi and Tara started fighting with pillows. Anjana fed up with all of this shouted, "Stop it...both of you! Varna aaj ghar me Khanna nhi milega....Adi sorry bol Tara ko" seeing Anjana's anger and food being his second love after his family he unwillingly said sorry to Tara....to which Tara chuckled and showed a winning tongue to him. Anjana glared at her with angry eyes. Tara stopped laughing.

After all the shouting and fighting.... Adi came down wearing his uniform looking dapper then ever.

 Adi came down wearing his uniform looking dapper then ever

Sitting together in a dinning table...all had their breakfast together laughing and talking.

Adi left the home with Tara, he dropped her to the college on the way but not before gifting her the new Tennis Kit. Seeing her sister so happy, made him happy and satisfied.

So, this was all about Aditya. Hope you liked it. Comment down if any doubts or any errors!

Next chapter will be about Aditya and Zoya's first meeting.

Thank you!!