15. Aditya Gets Angry!

At Principal Nikhil Khanna' s Office, which eventually happens to be Zoya's living room; there he was, sitting at the centre of the large sofa which had intricate patterns at the corners, his eyes rolled from left to right, gazing both of them like he was ready to eat them, his foot tapping the floor constantly. They stood in front of him, behaving as much obedient as they can. Aman's head was down, staring at the floor like it was world's beautiful sight ever. Zoya crossed her hands near her stomach and looked here and there as if she was seeing her home for the first time.

The environment had become tensed, there was complete silence, tic-tok sound from the clock made the situation more flexed up. After the much anticipated silence, Nikhil started with his questions; investigation to be precise.

"What's the time right now?" he asked gazing at one of his prey.

Aman hurriedly looked up at the clock, "2pm" he replied and quickly continued looking down. Zoya was about to open her mouth to explain but Nikhil stopped her, showing his hand up.

"You missed your college today?" he asked glaring at Aman

"Yes...Appi told so!" said Aman justifying his innocence. Zoya glared at him angrily.

Nikhil looked towards Zoya in confusion before going back to being angry again, "Zoya..you missed today's important meeting....you know that? You didn't even informed me that you were not coming!"

"Uuhh... actually I completely forgot... we both were sleeping!" she said.

"And why exactly, you both were sleeping till now?" he asked rolling his eyes from Zoya to Aman.

"Appi wanted to play X- Box and watch a movie.. so we didn't sleep the whole night!" Aman said in low voice.

Nikhil glared at Zoya with amusement written all over his face. He got up and walked towards her, standing right in front of her,

"Zoya wanted to play what?" he asked Aman, his eyes still fixed on Zoya with utter confusion.

"X- Box" said Aman looking at Nikhil' s side profile.

Nikhil bursted out laughing, making both of them shocked. His arms rested on his stomach.

Aman was now smiling vivaciously with twinkling eyes. Zoya stood their with confused expression, being totally dumbfounded.
"What's so funny..... Nikhil?" she shouted.

Nikhil bumped in the sofa again while his laughing didn't stop. Aman sat besides him feeling relaxed. Zoya marched towards him with speed, standing right in front of them, her hands rested near her waist, her face showed anger and confusion both at same time.
"What's wrong with you guys? Nikhil! Subah subah....chadha ke aaye ho Kya?" she said plainly.

No response!

"Stop laughing!"

No response!

"Nikhil I will kill you...if you didn't!" she shouted

No response!

Now it was a high time! Zoya being irritated, she gave a tight slap across his face, making him jolt. Aman walked past them silently and went towards his room.

Zoya glared at Nikhil angrily until he started laughing again. Zoya scrunched her nose in disgust and walked away, but Nikhil grabbed her hand, he was done with his laughing. Now his face was full of concern and worry.

"I am sorry, sit.....I want to talk to you." he said as he walked towards the sofa. They got settled in the sofa, facing towards each other.