11. A Friend Knows Everything!

"Zoya, Life can sometimes give us unbearable shocks, but we need to be strong, we need to move on. Life is not like a fairy tale, good and bad times are part and parcel of it. We can't stick to our past while ruining our present. Tell me one thing, are'nt you happy with the work that you are doing? You have such precious friends with you who love you so much. What does anyone need in life? I know parents are very important, but you have to accept it! "

Zoya felt better hearing his soothing words. She gave a small smile to him agreeing. To make the environment little cool he joked, "By the way Zoya, my mother has already adopted you as her daughter, Mujhe toh darr lag rha hai ki voh mujhe kahin apni property se bedakhal na karde!" Zoya laughed looking at his cute face. Aditya felt relieved seeing her laugh again. There was something in the air that made both of them peaceful. They felt something unreal but didn't know what exactly it was. It was a weird feeling, the feeling to just stop the night from ending. The feeling to just keep on talking with each other. The feeling to never leave each other's hand. They don't even know that this is the feeling of love.

...........................

"I liked the blue theme. It looks amazing." said Tara leaving Aditya in shock. He can't believe that Tara would choose blue. His eyes went wide, he looked here and there avoiding eye contact with Zoya, after all he was so overconfident.

Zoya came in front of him controlling the giggle, she said giving him an evil smirk, "So, Captain Aditya Hooda.....what were you saying? You know your sister better......? Would you like to say something?" Meanwhile Tara laughed, Aditya still avoiding Zoya's gaze, "Haa toh Kya hua...usme Kya hai....pink aur blue jyada Fark kaha hai? Dono same jaise hi toh hai. Isme vakt barbad mat Karo! Get back to work" saying that he left hurriedly. Zoya and Tara high- fived laughing.

......................

"Hey Pretty Girl! Good Morning!" greeted Vatsal with a smile. Zoya smiled and greeted him back, "Hey Handsome Boy, a very Good Morning to you too!" Vatsal now in a low voice, almost like a whisper , "Listen, I need your help!" saying that he grabbed Zoya's hand and took her aside. Zoya being confused asked him,
"What help?"

"Tomorrow is Ishika's birthday and I am planning for a surprise birthday party for her."

"Wow! That's an amazing idea. Ishika likes surprises!"

"So can you please help me finding a good gift for her!"

"Ohhhhh! (Teasing) What's cooking buddy? You and Ishika, are you serious? (excitedly)

"Shhuhh, Don't shout please! I have not proposed her yet"

"Ok ok! I am really happy for both of you! And you better keep her happy other wise I will kick your ass off" (warning tone)

"Ok possessive sister...now will you please help me with the gift? "

"Hmm.......Ishika loves wearing diamonds, so you decide what would you like to give her"

"Ok! Thanks Beautiful! You are the best" saying that he hugged her enthusiastically. Zoya giggled seeing him ebullient. Meanwhile, Aditya who was seeing the scenario from a distance felt an urgent need to punch Vatsal on his face. But, he somehow managed to control his exasperation. Zoya excused herself and continued her work.

Vatsal who was blushing thinking about Ishika walked slowly towards the door, as he kept his right leg outside somebody grabbed him tightly by the shoulder and pushed him towards the wall. Trembling in pain he said,
"What the hell, Adi what's wrong with you? Leave me!"