7. Poor Aditya!

Zoya got busy with her meeting with Goenka Group Of Industries. While Aditya took off to Paris. Both were extremely focused in their work that they didn't even realized when the day got over and when the sun had set and the sky got filled with brightening stars. It was 8 at the evening when they finally got free from their work.

Zoya had an headache, being attending the meeting and working on the project non stop since morning and finally hearing out Aman shouting at Nikhil for not attending his annual function. She got frustrated and took her car off not knowing where to go.

Meanwhile Aditya returned to India all tired, Tara had gone to their Masi's (mother's sister) house. He was not able to drive too! He just rested his head in the seat and closed his eyes, the car was still standing in the airpot's parking area. Suddenly his phone beeped, making him open his eyes.

He stretched his hand lazily, so he could reach the phone kept besides Lord Ganesha's Idol. His hand with much difficulty reached the phone. He picked it up and checked the notification. As soon as he saw the message, he jumped from his sleeping position and sat straight, God knows how did he got so much of energy suddenly. He smiled vivaciously, his sleepy eyes had changed, now it seemed that he could manage fortnight without sleep.

.................................

Zoya's POV

I hope Goenkas will love my work. The day was so tiring.....on top of that Aman and Nikhil were not ready to stop their blabbering. Ahh, this headache will take my life away!! I need a coffee, right now!! Let's Google cafeterias nearby.
Oh, that's the one....me and Aditya had gone to. It really serves nice coffee. Should I message him to join me if he is free? Zoya, why do you always have to think before doing something! Just do whatever you feel like!

..............................

Zoya messaged him, "Hey Captain! Still flying or have you landed safely?"
She waited for his reply, her tongue rolled in anticipation. While in the time that he could reply, she saw his display profile , it was a picture of him and his sister from childhood, he had worn goggles bigger than his face and an aviator hat, she could tell that becoming pilot was his childhood dream. Both of them looked so cute and innocent she thought.

Finally his message popped up, "Landed safely, madam...how was your day?" Zoya smiled and replied, "Tiring like hell "

Aditya's POV

It's Zoya's message!! This is the best thing happened to me today. She is asking me if I have landed or not, does she wants to meet me? Stop thinking Adi and just reply. She is tired, then why would she want to meet me!

.....................

After few more casual chats, Zoya finally asked him, "Are you free now?" Aditya feeling on top of this world replied, "Yaa...I am pretty much free! Why?" Zoya replied happily, ' Would you like to join me for a coffee in that same cafe?" Aditya was thankful to whoever invented apps like these, his real emotion could not be seen by her.
He replied, now his excitement had reached the moon, " Why not, I was myself thinking to have coffee, I will reach there within 10 mins, See you there " When did Zoya's headache vanished, she didn't realized.

Aditya excitedly started his car and drove as fast as he could towards his home. The blushing smile was fixed on his face with the thoughts of him meeting Zoya again was constantly disturbing his focus from the road. Though how desperate he might be to meet Zoya, but he was so respectful towards his uniform that he would not fool around wearing it everywhere. So he headed first to his home.

The person who was not able to move half an hour ago, like literally ran towards his room like a small child. He managed to change and get fresh in unbelievably 5 minutes. He took his car keys, wallet and ran towards the car , he skipped 3 steps and took a jump at the end of stairs on the way.

Zoya got stuck in traffic and she couldn't reach within 10 mins. So, she and Aditya would reach around same time.

At Infinity Cafe

Zoya and Aditya reached almost at the same time, may be Aditya was few seconds late. They got off from their respective cars and walked. They came in front of the cafe, looking for each other here and there, their eyes met, they smiled at each other.
Zoya was wearing blue kurti while Aditya white T-shirt and brown jacket. They approached each other, and shook hands and in unison said, "Hi!" They laughed and made their way towards the cafe.

As they entered, a women approached them surprisingly. She shouted, "My God! The Aditya Hooda! Its been so long that I have seen you!" Aditya smiled at her and said, "Yes, it has been and look at you Ishika....you look so different" They hugged each other. Zoya thought how come Ishika knows Aditya. Suddenly Ishika's eyes went towards Zoya, she was surprised seeing her with Aditya, "Zoya! You are here! Nikhil said you went for a drive" Zoya said smiling at her, "Yes, I did but then I thought of having a coffee!" She hugged Zoya, "Oh, that's great!"

All three of them were confused that how they knew each other, they spoke at the same time, "Do you know each other?" They laughed at that. Ishika then said, "Ok, Ok wait, let's first sit and then we can talk" Aditya and Zoya nodded and walked towards the table. Aditya felt sad that his chance of spending time with Zoya alone was trashed. While Zoya was more then happy to have Ishika join them as she had not catched up with her lately.

Ishika was about to speak just then a man kept his hands on Zoya's eyes and asked her to guess who he was. Ishika smiled at him. Aditya recognized the man, he was the same person who he saw in Zoya's display profile. He got a little jealous seeing him touch her. Zoya replied excitedly, "Of course it's you...my dumbo...the one and only Nikhil Khanna!" Aditya's mind stuck at "my". He was feeling restless, he was so excited to meet Zoya and spend time with her but all his dreams were tarnished.

Nikhil removed his hands from her eyes and smiled at her, "What are you doing here, anyway I have a good news for you" saying that he excitedly engulfed her in a hug. Zoya returned the hug. Now, you could imagine the situation of Aditya watching them hug each other.

........................

So, here's the next chapter. I hope you all liked it.

Comment down if you have any doubts. Sorry for any errors.

Thank You!!