(2): walk of shame

[song for chapter: body count-jessie reyez]
Alana's POV:
[February 6th 2019]
|7:10am|
The low sound of my iPhone buzzing on the nightstand mixed with the sun creeping through the white window curtains woke me up from a very deep slumber.
I realize I'm completely naked when I look under the silk sheets.
I mean who the hell owns silk sheets?
I gasp and cover my mouth quickly when I notice the man from last night laying next to me butt naked snoring and knocked out.
Luckily I had a pretty view to look at.
His caramel colored skin glistened as if he was sweating and I peeked at his abs which were well defined for a slender man like himself.
I quickly scramble to find my clothes after I snap myself out of it.
I'm supposed to be studying for the exams!
Ugh I hate my life rn.
Plus I'm supposed to help RM cook dinner today since we were supposed to hang out.
Not only am I probably gonna fail these exams but I probably won't be able to be with my best friends because I have to FREAKING STUDY I HATE ALL OF THIS.
After I quickly got dressed I walk over to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.
My hair looks like a birds nest,it's all wild and my natural curls are frizzy.
My eyeliner is smeared and my lipstick is long gone.
All that is left is a light red tint on my lips and I have formed bags under my eyes.
I quickly wash my face but to no prevail some of the makeup stays on so I just say screw it.
I attempt to put on my heels but due to pain in my feet I end up grabbing the pumps and holding them in one hand and my purse in the other.
It's not a pretty sight the view of me.
I attempt to run down the hallway as I exit his apartment and try to not be seen but of course I chose to take the elevator when I saw so many staircases leading downstairs.
Why am I so lazy? That I sacrifice my own dignity to do this?
I avoid eye contact with anyone but karma has other plans and two elderly ladies walk in and see me.
They whisper something to each other in korean and I automatically realize they are talking about me.
They quietly move to a corner of the elevator when yet another person gets in the elevator.
This time a girl my age but she gives me a dirty look after looking at me up and down.
I put my head down in hopes I can get out fast.
I sprint out of the elevator when it reaches the last floor and make my way outside.
I catch a whiff of the cold windy air in a instant.
I start shivering and I dial up Misoo,her number goes straight to voicemail.
I decide to call up Jaeho,no answer.
I finally give up and walk it bracing myself for the wintery weather that's coming at me.
My phone rings and it's Suga.
"Hello?" I say
"Where are you?" He asks me
"Why good morning to you too" I say sarcastically
"Sorry,RM's been worried since last night" he says
"Dongdaemun" I say
"What are you doing over there? You don't live there" He says nearly scolding me over the phone.
I'm used to Suga bejng protective over me,being best friends with them for 5+ years we're like family to each other.
"I went out with Misoo & Jaeho" I say hesitantly knowing he'll scold me more.
All the boys hate Misoo & Jaeho.
I met them in my first year of college and they automatically became my roommates but the boys always disapproved of them.
Due to them being reckless and didn't want anything happening to me.
"I'm coming to pick you up" Suga days now sounding pissed off.
"No Yoongi don't do that" I say
"Are you with them right now?" He asks me
I shake my head and answer "no" I say frowning.
"Did they leave you behind?" He asks me
"Yes" I say
"Have you called them at least to see if they could pick you up also?" He asks me
"They haven't answered-"
"SEE! I don't trust them! What if someone kidnapped you? Killed you? Do you have any idea how we would feel?" He says
"I'm sorry" I say
I hate to see him mad,it's not his fault.
Being best friends since I was a young young teen he's only looking out for me like a older brother does.
"Stay where you are. I'm picking you up" He says and hangs up before I could say anything else.
[a little while later]
His car pulls up and he opens the car door for me to get in.
I climb into the car and close the door.
He quickly starts driving.
He's silent.
"Yoongi-"
"Why do you look like that? What exactly did you guys do last night? Jesus" He says
"I'm a grown woman Suga,I was out drinking and having fun" I say crossing my arms.
"That's a line between having fun while being responsible and then there's wild and reckless which one were you?" He says
"I was responsible" I say
"Oh really care to explain who was the fellow? Or lady? I don't judge,that you spent the night with?" He asks me referring to my broken bra strap that's hanging off my shoulder.
Asshole broke my bra.
I quickly stuff it away.
"He was a sweet,handsome jokester who sang karaoke with me" I say
"No I mean his name" he says as he's driving without looking directly at me.
"Oh that-...um??" I say but it comes like a question.
Suga glances over at me.
"Wow. Don't even remember his name do you?" He asks me.
"Hey I thought you said you don't judge!" I say  smacking his arm playfully.
"I don't I'm just surprised miss goody two shoes did something like this." He says smirking and I sigh loudly.
Can I erase today forever?
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨