(4): tours & wars

[song for chapter: Dionysus-BTS]
Alana's POV:
[February 23rd 2019]
I'm awaken by the sound of my alarm blaring loudly as I come to realize it's morning.
I open my eyes and slowly crawl out of bed from under the sheets and I stumble into my bathroom and it's freezing cold.
My bare feet come into contact with the cold floor instantly.
"Shit! Fuck!" I exclaim as I tip toe my way through the bathroom.
I look at myself in the mirror and I'm immediately met with the sight of a troll human hybrid looking at me.
My hair looking as if I was struck by lightning last night and my eyes look drained.
I shrug and reach over for my toothbrush.
Since me,Misoo & Jaeho share this bathroom there's three different colored toothbrushes.
Mines is a light pink colored toothbrush,Misoo's is a teal colored toothbrush & Jaeho's a bright red toothbrush with hints of orange on it.
I grab mines and put some toothpaste on it.
I wet my toothbrush a little.
Being careful not to remove any of the toothpaste or else that would've been a waste of 30 seconds.
I start brushing my teeth when I suddenly feel the urge to puke and with no other option I take the toothbrush out of my mouth quickly and puke up in the sink.
I wash my mouth out and I carry on brushing my teeth,me believing I must've hit my gag reflex cleaning my tongue so I shook it off.
But after I brushed my teeth and tried to make my way downstairs I nearly pass out and sit at the top of the stairs so I don't fall.
Misoo sees me in my state and grabs my arm.
"Lana are you feeling okay?" She asks me
"I'm fine Soo. So how did the double date with Jaeho go yesterday?" I ask her
"Horrible. All him & his date do was make out & eventually started picking on my date. He felt really uncomfortable and he still hasn't answered any of my texts. I think I lost another one" she says sighing.
"It would've been more fun if you were there" she says
"I know but I wasn't feeling good and I was also studying" I say.
"You're always studying do you know that? And you clearly weren't that sick to study. You're such a...bore" she says.
I for once took it as a offense.
She should understand why I didn't go,I was clearly sick with flulike symptoms and yet she isn't showing any sympathy meanwhile I forgave her even after she abandoned me with a very drunk Jaeho.
"At least I'm not like you." I mutter under my breath.
"Excuse me?" She says now getting defensive.
"5 tinder dates in a week. Real classy." I say crossing my arms and raising my voice.
"It's none of your business how many lovers I have" she says raising hers louder.
"I don't care if you had a hundred,the point is Misoo. I forgave everything you have put me through in this friendship,the past lies,the secret crush on my ex boyfriend & I even kept the secret about the cabin between us" I say letting it all out.
[flashback: 10 months ago]
It was the middle of freshman year of college and also me & Misoo had been friends for only 2 months but we were thinking of buying a apartment near campus together.
She had saved up money quietly and even stole some from the college charity fund.
It was illegal but she had me swear to never say a word about it.
We had the money and we bought the little apartment now known as our home.
But it wasn't really my purchase,it was more hers.
Despite the fact we promised to look at the apartments,she went without me and picked the apartment alone and purchased.
She surprised me with it and I was shocked.
The apartment was old at the time and looked awful but we made it work despite my initial disgust for it.
That was one lie (well not really a bad one but it counts to me ok?),the other one was the one about Jaeho being her boyfriend.
Meanwhile he was closeted and hiding his relationship with one of our male classmates.
She convinced me into letting him move in with us since he was her "bae".
I slowly started learning the truth when I discovered Jaeho flirting with the same student I mentioned.
When I confronted them about it they cried to me that Jaeho's strict korean family was conservative and disapproved of his homosexuality & in order to hide it from the public he had to pose as Misoo's boyfriend.
But I still developed a bond with Jaeho so I let him stay with us and he became our roommate.
His family though did accept his sexuality but they didn't approve of the guy he was dating.
Misoo has a lot fault in our friendship's problems.
She also had a full blown crush on my ex when we were together and went after him when we broke up.
Completely blowing the girl code out of the window and I stopped talking to her for months until 8 months ago when she begged for forgiveness and me being a dumbass accepted her apology.
The final secret is "the cabin".
[flashback: 6 months ago]
Misoo was in a relationship with the most popular jock in our college DongMin.
They were the couple everyone thought they were going to get married after college.
They were that inseparable until...
The sorority I joined that month asked me to go on a cabin retreat.
Only problem we had to travel to Incheon.
I saved up my own money for a bus ticket to Incheon and bought my ticket.
But last minute I found out I could take a plus one and me being nice invited Misoo along.
One of the sorority girls Jiyoo took us out for dinner and we had a fun time being just us girls alone for once without the loudness of the college building.
But I noticed Jiyoo & Misoo disappeared from the group later on.
While we were having s'mores outside I still noticed they were gone so I went back inside and searched for Misoo.
I discovered them butt naked making out and I screamed upon walking in on that scene,so naturally I ran out and tried to forget everything.
Misoo told me to swear to never tell anyone not even DongMin.
Eventually they broke up but for other reasons and I once again was put in the middle of her lies.
[flashback over: 2019]
"Well I'm glad the whole world hasn't found out anything yet. Don't act like you're perfect" She says completely disregarding everything I said.
"I'm not but you are the worst human being I think I ever met." I say
"Me & Jiyoo was nothing more than a experiment" she says
"And that's why she said to be transferred because she couldn't get over you? Sure right sell that to someone else" I say
"Stop acting like a bitch." She blurts out.
I snap and I muster enough strength to walk back into my room.
I slam the door shut and I grab a large suitcase without thinking since I was so pissed off in that moment.
I start stuffing my stuff & belongings in the bag and I take the stuffed teddy bear she bought me and rip the head off of it.
There you go,bitch.
I walk out of my room dragging my luggage with me and Jaeho who just walked in is confused about it all.
"I'm leaving,forever." I say loudly.
"You really gonna be a bitch and leave us like that? After all I did for you!" She says
"What have you done? What have you scarified that makes up for all the bad things you put me through!" I yell out.
"I lessened my worth being your friend,I had been deceived by you and yet I accepted you and loved you. Do you know how sick that is?" I say tearing up.
Jaeho is watching all of this silently.
"The lies,the pain,the fake "I promise I'll always be there for you" but WHERE WERE YOU A MONTH AGO WHEN I WAS LOST IN THE COLD STREETS OF BUSAN SEARCHING FOR YOU AND JAEHO! You both were nowhere to be seen and didn't respond to my texts for almost 3 days,you acted like I didn't exist and you didn't care." I say.
"I'm done. I'm so done with your shit & yours too" I say pointing at Jaeho.
"I loved you,cared for you,tried to make you guys better people,but you know you can't change a shitty person. They'll always be a shitty person no matter what." I say.
"You do know that once you leave the locks will be changed. We will forget you completely" Misoo says yelling at me as I turn my back and walk to the front door.
"I don't care,do what you want." I say and walk out.
She slams the door in my face as I go to give her the key.
I angrily throw the key away and dial up Namjoon.
"Hello?" He says
"Hi. Me,Misoo & Jaeho. We're finished" I say before I burst out crying.
"Shhhh...relax breathe in and out." He says
"What am I going to do Joon? I'm now homeless on the streets and it's winter and I'm not feeling good,I feel like I'm about to pass out right no-" my eyes roll back and I pass out.
"Hello? Lana?! OMG guys get the car!" He yells and hangs up.
[after a while]
I open my eyes slowly and I look to see V staring at me.
I jump in fright.
"Sorry. I'm checking on you,you passed out in the snow and it was a bad sight." He says.
"Oh god that explains why you guys set up heaters in this room." I say pointing at them.
"Oh by the way,this is your room now" He says.
I look around the rather roomy room.
The white-beige sheer colored curtains covering the windows.
The white walls neat and clean & the furniture in this room being beige colored with gold accessories.
I realize I'm in the lonely guest room in their house that they have yet to use,meanwhile this is one of the rooms with the best beds.
This bed is amazing and feels like I'm laying on a cloud.
"Oh no I couldn't. I have to find a place...oh wait I don't have much money" I say whining.
"Hey it's ok,everything is going to be ok." He says rubbing my hand and grabs it.
"Tae where's the bathroom in this room?" I ask him and he shows me.
I run into the bathroom locking the door and I run over to the toilet.
I start puking again and this time it won't stop for a while.
I eventually get out of the bathroom and Namjoon is sitting down on my bed waiting for me with a bowl of hot soup and tea.
"Do you want lunch now or later?" He asks me.
"Now would be nice" I say and sit down.
"Are you feeling okay? You don't look well." He says with concern in his voice.
"Yeah,I'm ok. Just feeling a little under the weather today." I say
"You know Joon you guys are the only ones who truly care for me." I add.
"So are you going to stay with us?" He asks me.
"No I can't. I'll try to find a job and get money. Once I get the money I'll find a new place and leave here,I don't wanna burden you guys especially with this tour coming up" I say frowning.
"No" He says
"Joon-"
"You're my best friend and I can't stand to see my best friend living alone." He says.
"Do you really want me to put this whole living situation convo on hold and stay here for a while?" I ask him.
"Yes." He says
"I can be a pain to live with" I say
"Oh please I live with 6 men plus myself,you're good." He says.
"GUYS! The tour bus arrived! It's beautiful!" Jungkook says exclaiming.
"Let's go see that bus!" Namjoon says and I leave the soup on the nightstand.
I slip on my comfy slippers and walk downstairs with Namjoon helping me since I'm still lightheaded.
We go outside and we see this large pink bus with "Jungkook bus" written on it.
"What do you think?" Jungkook asks us.
"I think it's supposed to have BTS on it kookie not JUNGKOOK BUS" Yoongi says laughing.
"That's a rather obnoxious pink color anyway also" I say as I'm nearly blinded by the bright neon light pink.
"So you don't like it?" Jungkook says pouting.
"No no kookie we'll just get it redone and it's perfect!" Jimin says hugging him.
"Fine,I tried to surprise you guys!" Jungkook says.
I giggle as I watch these 6 idiots comfort their maknae.
I love my BEST FRIENDS. They are what make life better....
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨