(20): explaination

[song for chapter: Slow Dancing In The Dark-Joji ]
Alana's POV:
-May 27th 2019-
I open my eyes to see emptiness next to me.
I pout and I rub my eyes.
I turn on the tv to see Jungkook on tv.
Of course I didn't want to see any drama since I don't wanna be stressed out anymore so I went to change the channel when i noticed it was live.
Him and Namjoon were standing next to each other and there was press around them.
There was a mic and I saw Kai standing dead serious in the corner.
I never wanted to kill someone so badly until now.
I saw Jungkook walk up to the microphone.
"The reason behind my arrival today was not what I wanted nor did my company,the rumors are all lies as always,me and kai are not rivals but he did get out of line that day and I had to defend myself and the women who were my witnesses to the actual fight,you may ask why were they there in the first place? Because one of them is my girlfriend." He says and my jaw dropped..
I lost feeling in my hands for that second,I felt like everything stopped around me.
"Yes you heard that right,I have a girlfriend and I appreciate it if you respected her privacy and mines as well. But besides that...whatever rumors you say about me doesn't justify what Kai did. He didn't have to lay a single finger on me that night,if he wanted to talk we could've spoke outside like mature men and spoke about whatever he had on his mind. So my message today is that before you jump or leap to conclusions first examine the situation and truly dig deep to see why everything happened. Goodnight." He says and both him and Namjoon walk off while a screaming crowd calls out for them.
My phone starts blowing up.
"BREAKING NEWS: JUNGKOOK from BTS announces he has a girlfriend and he wasn't the fault of the infamous altercation that took place almost 2 weeks ago after Kai from EXO pressed charges against the singer,it's been reported that all charges have been dropped before it even got to the court,with the drama cleared up who is the mystery woman in his life?"
I read out loud.
I shake my head.
"He's doomed now." I say even though I start smiling.
Why? Because he went out of his way and sacrificed his idol status to reveal that he has a girlfriend and maybe it'll inspire the other idols to do the same.
Because it's insane these idols have to hide their relationships or be forced to not date when they are just as human as us non idols with emotions,needs and feelings.
"Hello?" I answer my phone.
"Did you just see that?" Ashley says excitedly.
"I did." I say smiling.
"He didn't have to do that-" I say but I'm cut off by her loud scream.
"Woman! He loves you and he wanted to share to the world because he's sick of all the hiding. I don't blame him." She says
"I know but still...I feel so.." I say blushing.
"Well you better get ready and give him some loving when he gets home." She says and I smirk.
"Okay I'm hanging up." I say
"Wait wait. Hold on...Forreal though be honest how are you truly feeling?" She asks me
"Euphoric." I say giggling.
"I can't with you." She says laughing.
I hear a light knock on the bedroom door.
I automatically know it's him,because everyone just walks in my room without knocking.
"Oh wait I think he's here." I say
"Okay call me later bye boo!" She says
"Bye!!" I say and hang up.
I open the door slowly and I see him with a beautiful flower bouquet in his hand.
"Saw my little romantic gesture?" He winks at me and I jump into his arms.
He places the flowers down.
He spins me around and holding tightly to me.
"God I love you!" I say
"I love you too!" He says and kisses me softly..
I can't believe he just did that...
"What about the fans?" I ask him
"They'll get used to it with time just let them be" he says and I smile.
"I wish we did this sooner" I say
"Better late than never" He says and I chuckle..
It's us against the world...
I can't believe he DID THAT!....
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨