(33): maternity photos

[song for chapter: Sweater Weather-The Neighborhood]
Alana's POV:
-October 29th 2019-
The chilly air blows past me as me and Jungkook step out of the car,we have made it the place where we'll be doing my maternity photoshoot at.
Jungkook being the extra man he is..told the entire country that I was going to be on the cover of Vogue Korea.
He clearly forgot I'm heavily pregnant and feel like I'm a oompah loompah every second of the day.
So that same day,his management team contacted Vogue Korea and while they couldn't get me on the cover they will put me inside of the magazine which is still a honor,me a foreigner and heavily pregnant.
It made me feel like the sky is the limit to how far I'll go in life,whenever I feel like the world is too heavy on my shoulders.
I think back at how I have a supportive husband who is a world famous idol,something I thought was a fairytale,I'm pregnant and appearing on Vogue Korea for the first time.
A nobody,has become a somebody overnight.
In the matter of barely 72 hours.
#JksMysteryWomanOnVogue
a hashtag created for me by A.R.M.Y was the number one trending hashtag on twitter and I felt like I was making a impact on some of the girls I saw tweeting about me.
"@/starfire000 : our jungkookie must be so happy that his wife will be appearing on @voguekorea. I'm so proud! #jksmysterywomanonvogue "
"@/army.ahgase.atiny: if she ain't in diamonds what's the point? But slayyy queen we can't wait to meet you! #jksmysterywomanonvogue "
I genuinely started to feel happy butterflies in my stomach either that or Yumi was moving around too much,no matter what I'm so happy I'm doing this.
Even after all my debates on why I didn't want to do it when he suggested it,I'm happy he did announce that I was going to do it.
Aemin our photographer smiles at me and she signals for me to sit down.
I sit down while there's a aesthetic background behind me that's surrounded by plastic colorful butterflies that almost look lifelike,white glitter and artificial forest leaves.
Jungkook watches me happily as I sit and pose with a flower crown on my head,the crown resembling a halo if you would look at it closely.
The flowers on it? Only my favorite kind,roses of different colors (white,pink and red) sat carefully on my head.
I felt like a queen,a queen is what my dear husband had set out for me to feel like for all my days.
I watched him from afar as he kept pacing back and forth,glancing down and checking the time on his watch before locking eyes with me.
After that,it felt like the room was only inhabited by me and him.
His burning eyes stared back at me causing goosebumps to form onto my skin and I snap out of it quickly before I get scolded by Aemin for getting distracted.
Luckily the shots she just took at that moment were side profiles of me and you couldn't tell I wasn't looking at the camera.
I turn and strike another pose.
I feel Jungkook's stare and it causes me to blush.
That gave it away for sure,I cursed mentally in my head but not one word from either Aemin and her assistant.
Aemin instructs me to smile and gently push a strand of my hair away from my face,I do it and as I do so she snaps photos.
Jungkook couldn't help himself but to bite his lip as he watched me follow what Aemin was telling me to do.
After some time and few outfit changes,we finally reached the final few photos which include Jungkook in them,he walks up to me and rather than giving me a gentle kiss like he usually does.
He attempts to make out with me and I stop him quickly by pushing lightly him away,he wraps his arms around me from behind me.
I try to hold back the urge to laugh as he nibbles on my ear careful to not be caught by Aemin.
"You better stop" I whisper in his ear and he smirks at me.
"Make me." He whispers back and I stare directly in his eyes.
"Don't test me.." I say lowly and he licks his lips staring at me.
"Don't forget we're at a photoshoot Kookie" I add and turn around to face the camera.
He sighs loudly and we get on with the shoot.
After a few shots of us being cute,some of us holding hands and some of us with Jungkook's hands directly on the belly.
We reached the last portion and this is one that will be shown first..me with a beige satin dress that has a opening that lets the belly be shown,Nina Aemin's assistant runs over and starts painting a lotus flower design on my bump,I smile watching her and she hands me a water bottle so I don't get dehydrated.
Jungkook watches me in awe while he eats some finger sandwiches in the corner,luckily he calmed down himself and now is distracting himself with other things like his phone or the bump as our daughter who is definitely talented enough to be a soccer player if she decides to be when she gets older,kicks the life out of me as I look down to see her kicking.
I realize my bump is staring to look more alien like than ever,the belly is now extending out and hanging slightly,it's not a pretty sight for me but Aemin keep assuring me that both me and the bump are looking beautiful as ever.
After we finish the shots,I rush to the dressing room and I take a quick shower in the bathroom.
I change into a baggy black and pink striped sweater with black sweats and slip on my black Adidas.
I tie up my damp hair in a bun and hide it with the hoodie,because I'm trying not to catch a cold while pregnant ladies and gents.
The weather has extremely dropped and I haven't even realized the time,it's almost 7pm and I'm starving.
I walk out of the dressing room with my things and there stands my handsome husband waiting for me with most of my stuff as well,including my purse,phone and charger since I had it charging elsewhere as I did the photoshoot.
He smiled at me and I hooked my arm under his,we walked together arm in arm as we said our goodbyes to Aemin and Nina who assured us we would get the first prints when available and then the magazine will get them next.
We get in the car and I start to feel sleepy.
Jungkook who although has been horny all day,brushes some loose strands of hair out of my face.
I didn't say it was a perfect bun I did to my hair,it unfortunately started unraveling as I twisted and turned in the car,it's only a 20 minute drive back home but it feels forever when you're hungry and the sleepiness starts to hit me hard especially when I start feeling my eyes get heavy.
He grabs my hand and kisses it.
"Rest." He says his tone gentle and soft as if he didn't want to disturb me.
I shake my head trying to snap out of it.
"I wanna go home plus I owe you tonight because you did handle yourself fine" I say
"No you don't. Rest there's always tomorrow." He says and I glance up at him.
Ugh,I don't deserve this man.
"Thank you baby,I love you" I say and I look to see he's at a red light.
He leans down and kisses me lightly.
I lean my head back and he adjusts my seat back.
I lay down and close my eyes to take a quick snooze..
This man is a godsend,something I thought I never would have in my life.
Someone who cares,loves and protects me.
Someone who understands everything about me and someone willing to take a bullet for me if the chance were to happen.
Being his girlfriend was one thing,being married to him makes me feel like a total princess,he's the prince..and our home is our kingdom.
Our baby will our little princess...can a month fly by already?? We can't wait to meet you Yumi...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
•••
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Tatatiddies
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨