(13): baby daddy drama

[song for chapter: on my way-Alan walker ft Sabrina Carpenter and Farruko]
Alana's POV:
-April 24th 2019-
I'm in the middle of my 1st trimester...the morning sickness has gotten worse,the mood swings are driving everyone insane.
My bump is significantly more rounder and poking out of some of my shirts so thankfully Jungkook and I went shopping,he helped me get some outfits and most of them are baggy clothes.
As we were about to walk out of the mall,thousands of screaming fans are moving the front of it and his security guard helps sneak us out without us being noticed by any of the rowdy fans.
I climb in the car and sigh loudly.
"You don't get tired of that?" I ask him referring to the fans
"Not at all." He says and wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"Now that I have you in my arms...I can finally do this. again." He says and leans in to kiss me.
I clear my throat and he glances over at the driver.
"He won't tell anybody chill" He whispers in my ear.
"Still only in private places." I say moving his arm off my shoulder.
"Baby-"
"I don't care Kookie this isn't about me anymore. It's about the baby" I whisper in his ear
"The baby won't get hurt I promise you" he whispers
"If the media finds out about us and this baby plus the truth behind it all. The tabloids will eat me alive." I whisper back
"Lana.." He says sighing
"We talk about this later." I say and pull out my phone.
I turn it on and see unread messages from Kai.
| 14 unread messages and 7 missed calls from Kai |
I roll my eyes.
Is it even worth it reading the messages? After he said what he said back there,how could I forgive him or even think of him raising a child when he's completely incapable of dealing with his own shit.
I turn off my phone and we finally reach the house.
-later in the night-
It's 8:30pm now and dinner is coming late because Jhope decided to order takeout and he's out with Suga & V getting the food and drinks.
While Jungkook's busy with Namjoon,Jimin & Jin downstairs watching a movie.
I'm upstairs in a long sleeved pj shirt that says "cookie queen" which is ironic to me because I used to mix up Jungkook's nickname "Kookie" for "Cookie" when I first met them.
I lay down on the bed as I look at my phone again.
My finger scrolls through the messages because curiosity killed the cat.
"Kai: hey Lana I was such a dick to you and I really don't know how to make it up to you."
-
"Kai: Lana please I understand you're mad but please remember that baby in you is mine and I want this baby."
-
"Kai: I know I had major doubts and I yelled at you which is wrong on so many levels. But I really wanna see this baby grow and if we could be together that'd be a great bonus also."
-
"Kai: How is the little guy/girl today? I hope it's healthy and happy. I hope you're feeling good today."
-
"Kai: Lana can we at least co-parent? Like I have the kid on the weekends?"
-
"Kai: LANA"
-
"Kai: ANSWER ME PLEASE"
-
"Kai: Ah I screwed up so badly please forgive me."
-
"Kai: can you come over at least one of these days? I promise nothing slick."
-
After reading most of the messages he sent me.
I didn't want to feel sorry for him and forgive him so easily but this sting in my chest made me feel so guilty for denying to answer his texts when all he wants to do is talk.
Although the last time we did ended up horribly but I can't let him think it's a game whatever we have going on.
He thinks he can try to flirt his way into seeing the baby.
The same baby he didn't even want in the first place.
The baby growing in my belly.
My instincts tell me to ignore them again and I press the button "delete all messages".
Call me whatever name in the book.
He is my ex,he is the biological father of my child,but he is a dick. A self centered asshole.
I felt I made the right move despite the pain in my chest growing.
Against my own instincts and actions,I get dressed quickly and I sneak out of the house quietly.
I decide to hike it all the way over to Kai's apartment.
-after a while-
After a very long walk,I make it and the front desk lady from last time is here again.
She sees me and quickly hands me water.
"You look sick. That's not good for the two of you" she says and I look down.
I raise a eyebrow.
"Excuse me?" I say
"I know you're pregnant." She says not taking her eyes off of the computer screen she's typing in.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I say
"You got the glow,I had that with my daughter." She says and smiles at me.
I walk over to the elevator speechless.
Completely without words for what just happened.
Me trying to so hard to conceal it and she guessed it because of my "glow".
She didn't even see a bump but assumed it anyway.
It makes me feel like anyone will be able to detect my pregnancy by my face.
So because of this I decide I won't go out too much to reduce the chance of anyone seeing the "glow".
I reach the floor and walk over to his room.
I see the front door cracked open which is weird.
I push it open gently and I see Kai making out with a girl on his couch.
Like deeply making out with her.
"Yah!" I say loudly and they both jump.
"Hi Lana." He says smirking and moves away from her.
"Sorry you had to see that." He adds and pulls me out to the hallway.
"I'm not even going to ask Kai. I just wanna talk about the messages." I say
"Oh so you have been seeing them?" He says crossing his arms.
"I'm sorry but we can't be together. I have someone and you clearly have someone,maybe you were drunk when you sent that tex-"
"You honestly think I would send a text drunk? A text like that? Me and her aren't serious. I want to be with you for the sake of the baby" he says
"Kai I remember the words you had to say about this baby. I'm not afraid to say them loudly so you can remember" I say rubbing my belly.
"Can I at least kiss it?" He asks me
I automatically say no in my head.
Jungkook kisses the belly.
Only he is allowed to.
"Kai I just wanted to talk but you seem busy with your-"
"Who's she babe?" She says as she fixes her hair.
"A friend. A close friend." He says
"I'm not really a close friend. A acquaintance if you like to say. We only see each other rarely." I say
"Oh well...I never heard Kai talk about you before" she says glaring at me.
"Trust me we only seen each other like 4 times max." I say
"Whatever I don't care how many times you've seen my man. He's mine and I just want you to know that." She says
I don't want your man bitch.
"Hyojean go back inside" he says sternly to her.
"Until she's gone I won't" she says
"Don't worry I'm leaving. Bitch" I mumble the last part under my breath.
"Lana!"
"Goodbye Kai." I say and leave...
-timeskip-
I walk my way back home and sneak carefully back in.
I quickly change my clothes in my room and lay down.
I cover myself in the sheets.
I hear footsteps leading up to my room.
"Lana? Dinner's ready." Namjoon says and nudges me softly.
"C'mon Lana you have to feed that baby inside of you." He says.
"I'm not in the mood for food Joon." I mumble as my face is covered.
He uncovers the sheets and smiles at me.
"C'mon grumpy princess" he says dragging me downstairs to eat dinner with him and the boys.
Ugh these pain in my asses...
Jungkook sees me and I can tell he senses something off about my behavior.
He grabs my hand and pulls me to the side.
"What's wrong?" He asks me
"Nothing babe. I just want you to know. I love you and no one is going to be a better father than you." I say and I'm about to walk away when he grabs my arm.
"Kai texted you didn't he?" He asks me
Reading my mind completely.
What is he? Half psychic?
Oh well I'm cornered and I don't lie well so..here we go..
"Yes but kook before you react. I went over to his place and his texts seemed like bullshit and like him trying to get together with me. He got a girl and he's trying to be with me." I say
"He's a dead man-"
"Kookie! Stop! None of that! I only want you and I want you to know that. Kai is nothing to us okay? Unfortunately we have him in our lives for now but he won't be I promise." I say
"I want the baby to have Jeon as the last name" he says
"Kookie we talked about this" I say
"If he won't be apart of our lives why not give the baby my last name?" He asks me
"Kookie..your career-"
"Enough of that. I told you I have everything handled if anything ever goes wrong and if the press finds out about us or the baby. Even if they find out about both things at once. I don't care anymore. I love you and this baby. That is what matters to me the most" he says
He pecks my lips.
"But I don't want you chasing after Kai. He doesn't deserve the title of father and he sure as hell isn't going to help raise MY CHILD" he says
My eyes light up.
"Your child?" I say
"My child." He says
We stare at each other for a few seconds longer before he drops to his knees and rolls up my T-shirt and kisses my belly.
"Daddy loves you baby" He says and presses his nose on it.
"We love you." I say and he smiles.
"Daddy's girls" He says
"Ew don't ever say that ever again" I say cringing.
"Which part? The daddy part?" He asks me smirking.
"Yes god please don't." I say rolling my eyes playfully.
"Hey lovebirds dinner's been ready are you going to eat or you guys gonna eat each other tongues for dinner?" Suga says loudly and we laugh...
I wouldn't trade these guys for anything in this world...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨