(19): growing pains

[song for chapter: Beautiful People-Ed Sheeran ft Khalid]
Alana's POV:
-May 21st 2019-
Today we officially reached 3 months pregnant.
3 whole months of this crazy journey already wow.
It went fast didn't it?
My bump is now more poking out yet small enough to hide still.
The morning sickness is getting worse,my hormones are like a rollercoaster (but it's been like that since day 1),my cravings have set in and I've noticeably gained some weight which is worrisome to me.
As I stare at myself in the mirror as I get dressed for our 3 month sonogram visit.
Jungkook wraps his strong arms around me and I lean back to inhale the sweet woodsy aroma of his cologne and I close my eyes.
He kisses down my neck as his hands rub the forever growing belly bump.
"Someone smells yummy" I say smiling and he chuckles.
"That you noticed?" He asks me and stands in front of me to show me that his hair is slowly growing.
I motion him closer and I run my fingers through his hair.
"I love it." I say and he smiles.
"It's a change but I like it." He says and grabs my hand.
"Are you ready to see little bean?" He asks me raising a eyebrow waiting for my obvious response.
"Yes I can't wait" I say and we walk downstairs.
-meanwhile-
Namjoon's POV:
Today is me and Ashley's lunch date at the park.
I'm waiting for her at a bench near the spot we are sitting at,which is near a river.
It was supposed to be our romantic date when I see her with a little boy on her hip.
I automatically realize this is the son Lana talked to me about.
He's just as cute as his mother.
She smiles at me faintly as if she felt bad and sits down next to me.
"Hi Joonie I'm sorry baby my babysitter bailed on me last minute so I had to bring him along." She says hugging me and I hug her back.
"It's ok babe I understand. He's cute" I say and pinch one of his chubby cheeks and he gives me a death glare.
I move away and we all sit down.
"Mommy I want teddy!" He whines and she sighs.
"Ok let me look for teddy" she says and goes to search for his little "teddy" in her bag.
While she's not looking...I feel something like a lego being thrown at me and I look to see it is in fact a lego and it was thrown by him.
Who is the person I'm talking about?
A small grumpy 3 year old that's staring back at me.
I shake my head and sigh lowly.
Of course I was gonna expect this,this is a kid that's never seen his mom with another man and it's a weird experience for him.
He must see me as a random stranger and is trying to protect her.
She turns back and he smiles at her.
"Here's teddy he was hard to find" she says and hands him a small little blue colored teddy bear.
"Do you mind me asking who gave him that teddy bear?" I ask her in her ear.
She looks at me smiling.
"My late grandma sewed Mingyu a teddy bear when I gave birth to him and it was from old blue fabrics she had lying around so that's why the patterns are mixed up and the bear is entirely blue,every shade to be exact" she whispers in my ear.
"That's so sweet" I say feeling warmth in my chest.
"He loves the bear to death" she says
"Mommy can I go play on the swings?" Mingyu asks her and she looks at me.
"Do you mind?" She asks me
"Not at all go ahead." I say and she kisses my cheek.
"I owe you tonight" she whispers in my ear and I kiss her hand.
She walks over to the playground nearby us and puts Mingyu on the swings and after playing on the swings.
He goes to play more at the playground while me and Ashley talk and eat.
He gets too carried away playing and running around the playground that all of a sudden I hear a scream and I run over to see Mingyu crying.
"What's wrong? Did you get hurt?" I ask him
He shakes his head while his mother wipes his tears away with her fingers.
"No I lost teddy!" He cries loudly and throws himself on his mother.
"We'll find him hold on" I say and run through the playground and I frantically force myself down a kiddy slide searching for his teddy bear.
I find his teddy bear stuck in a little bush.
I grab it and walk over to Ashley and Mingyu.
"Mingi look" Ashley tells him as he's sitting on her lap.
He looks up at me and his face changes when he sees his teddy bear.
He runs over to me and grabs the teddy bear.
He hugs me tightly.
"You found teddy! Thank you!" He says jumping up and down.
I smile and I look over at Ashley who's smiling at me.
I grab her hand.
"You didn't have to-" she says but I cut her off with a kiss.
Mingyu cringes and screams.
"Eewww!" He says and runs off to the playground.
"Yah!" I say and we chase him around the playground...
-meanwhile-
Alana's POV:
We are in the car leaving the parking lot.
We just finished from the doctors and I'm currently holding a small sonogram photo of my baby in my hand.
It's so tiny and I couldn't help but tear up in the room when the technician did the sonogram.
"Do you wanna get some food?" He asks me
"Is that even a question?" I say as I raise a eyebrow.
"Ok." He says and I groan in pain when I feel a cramp.
"Baby are you okay?" He asks me worriedly
"I'm-omg" I say as pain takes over my body.
"That's it we're going to the hospital." He says and quickly drives around the cars.
"Please be careful" I say as I grip onto the leather seats trying to grab something as the cramps get worse.
We get to the hospital and I'm sent in as a emergency when Jungkook tells them I'm pregnant and I have pain.
Before I know it we are placed in a room and two nurses and a doctor come in.
They do a few tests on me while I start crying as I remember stories from the other pregnant women in the waiting room earlier in the day said when they had cramps,they started to bleed and they had a miscarry and I started freaking out.
Jungkook placed his hand on my forehead and kissed my cheek.
"I got you baby" he says and rubs my hand.
"Okay Ms. Davis it seems you and baby is fine but you need to take it easy. You almost lost this baby. I recommend you stay in bed for at least 1-2 months. Do you lift any weights or do you suffer from stress?" The doctor asks me
I look over at Jungkook.
He puts his head down.
"I had my moments. Why?" I ask him.
"Because the stress caused this" the doctor says
"But I'm not stressed recently" I say
"Doesn't matter,the stress possibly from early on the pregnancy caught up to you. What matters is that you stay calm and get plenty of rest." The doctor says.
"You guys can go home today but...you must go straight to bed." He adds.
I frown.
"Okay" I say sighing.
We leave the hospital and Jungkook drives us home.
We get home and he carries me bridal style up the stairs to my room.
I change into pjs and lay down.
He noticed how silent I have been since the hospital so he lays down next to me.
"Baby..I know the news was hard to hear but I promise you nothing will bother us anymore." He says and holds my hand.
"I just feel like it's all my fault. I let it all get to me." I say
"We still have this baby that's all that matters. We just gotta take it more easy that's all." He says comforting me.
I cuddle in his arms...
These are the growing pains of pregnancy I guess...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨