(30): bachelorette weekend

[song for chapter: No Guidance-Chris Brown ft DRAKE]
Alana's POV:
-September 21st 2019-
The days went by fast,before we all knew it..there is only a week away until the wedding.
Our wedding planner Soyeon was even surprised at how fast the planning and the days went by,it isn't easy to plan a wedding in less than a month but luckily Jungkook's management knows the best wedding planner in the city,Soyeon Park.
Rated #1 in the list of wedding planners in Seoul,she actually wasn't born here but moved here when her dying mother got sick and lived here permanently,married and became a wedding planner for anyone.
Starting from the middle class all the way up to the wealthy idols and billionaires,despite her notoriety she is very humble and down to earth.
The true reason behind us rushing the wedding is because we felt it was necessary to get married as fast as we possibly can before the baby arrives,plus we couldn't wait anymore.
We didn't wanna stay engaged for too long,we wanted to be Mr. and Mrs. before the new year rang in.
His management tried to slow us down but given our situation with the baby arriving possibly late October or Early November.
BIGHIT didn't want a scandal to arise,Yes Jungkook announced he was no longer on the market but they still don't really know the fact I'm extremely pregnant (7 months pregnant to be exact).
I've hid it so good this long that it doesn't faze me to have to wear layers of clothing or baggy outfits,i mean it's a style nowadays..
I mean LOOK AT BILLIE EILISH!
No shade to her,she's amazing.
Today me and Ashley are at the airport saying goodbye to her boyfriend and my fiancé as we are going away for the entire weekend.
Technically 3 days in paradise,where are we going you may ask?
We are off to the beautiful island of Puerto Rico for a full 3 day weekend to celebrate,when she asked me where should we go for my bachelorette weekend.
I insisted Puerto Rico.
I wanted to go back to Puerto Rico,the country where both me and my mom's roots are at,the country we would visit during the hot summer days as a family.
I will now return..19 years old,heavily pregnant,engaged to a superstar with my mother,best friend,my brother's wife Grace and jhope's sister Jiwo by my side throughout the trip,the rest of the girls and my mom are ahead of me on the plane waiting for us.
I hug Jungkook tightly one more time.
"Be safe over there okay?" He says to me worriedly.
"Both of you." He adds and kisses my bump.
I glance over when I see a flash.
Shit. I gotta make him stand up quick.
I purposely step on his toe and he groans.
"What the hell-"
"Shut up just move away." I whisper in his ear
He glances over to see two girls hiding with their phones sticking out slightly.
"Go. I'll see you in 3 days I love you" he says and I peck his lips quickly.
I run off with Ashley to the terminal.
-on the plane-
We board the plane and get settled in.
As we lift off I feel unsteady,those girls took a photo of Jungkook kissing my bump.
How long were they there exactly?
What if that photo reaches the media sites?
They'll eat us alive for finding out such news.
No no this can't be happening.
Ashley notices how worried I look.
"What's wrong?" She asks me
"Th-they took a photo of me and Jungkook,with Jungkook bent down kissing my belly." I say biting my lip nervously.
"Ok breathe. Listen everything is going to be okay I'm sure the boys will make sure it won't reach the media and if it does let them gossip,nothing is official until someone says it and that someone is either you or Jungkook himself. Relax it's your bachelorette weekend." She says and I close my eyes.
I let out a deep sigh and she grabs my hand.
"Nothing bad will ever happen to you or babygirl." She says and rubs my belly.
"Yumi is so loved already" my mom says to me and lays her head on my shoulder.
"She loves all of you guys already" I say.
-after a long flight-
We get off of the plane..
Thanks to jet lag,I'm exhausted but luckily it is 2am when we arrive in Puerto Rico.
So we get into our hotel and I freshen up.
I get snuggled up in the sheets and fall asleep..
-the next day-
Day 1 in sunny Puerto Rico.
I wake up to the sound of a rooster,the sound that reminds me I'm back in Puerto Rico.
As I slowly climb out of bed,half asleep and slowly slipping on my fuzzy slippers.
I hear a knock on the door which catches me off guard and I jump.
I walk over to the door.
"Who is it?" I say groggily
"Room service for Ms. Davis" I hear a man's voice say.
"Soon to be Mrs. Jeon but okay." I say lowly and open the door.
The waiter walks in with the food and I give him a tip.
He walks off and I grab a chair to start eating.
As I munch on my food I get a text and it's a photo of a sleepy Jungkook laying on my side of the bed,he's pouting and the text says "missing u 🥺"
My poor baby,he's so cute.
I FaceTime him.
"Hello?" He says with his raspy sleepy voice.
"Hi baby. What time is it over there that you're texting me?" I ask him as I stuff a piece of pancake in my mouth.
"It's 1am" he says and I smile.
"Baby you should rest" I say
"I can't,I miss you." He says pouting.
"I'll be home by Monday morning. I promise you you'll be fine." I say
"But i miss you being here,you usually helped me when I couldn't fall asleep." He says winking
"Ok mister go sleep before I whoop your ass virtually for that sly move" I say warningly
"Ok ok! Geez. I love you wifey" he says
"Not yet Kookie." I say
"1 more week until your officially mine" he says smirking
"I thought I was always yours?" I ask him raising a eyebrow.
"You are. Unofficially..until the 28th." He says smiling.
"You pain." I say rolling my eyes playfully.
"I wish I could make your eyes roll a different way" he says smirking and I gasp.
"JUNGKOOK what if my mother was here in the room with me?!" I say covering my face.
"Stop acting like you're so innocent missy,she doesn't know the animal you are behind closed doors." He says licking his lips.
"Stop that mister right now" I say
"Alright for you I will,you'll need my tongue when you get back." He says
I stick my tongue out at him and after a exchange of more dirty jokes we hang up.
I can't believe I'm marrying this man..
-after a while-
We all get dressed up and head downstairs to have some early drinks,well some of us..
I'm heavily pregnant and it's forbidden to drink while pregnant unless it's wine,but I won't be allowed to drink it until 8 months along at least.
I watch the girls drink their wine and giggle chatting with each other,I tapped against the wine glass that has water inside instead of the delicious sangria.
I'll wait,patiently.
Only heaven knows how much I miss wine.
I can taste it just by watching their expressions from sipping it.
They see me staring in the distance and Ashley walks over to me,
"Hey girl don't worry once Yumi is here you can drink it up I promise you" she says and I pout.
"Get that glass away from me,you tease." I say pushing her glass away.
"Hey just because you can't drink doesn't mean I can't." She says sassily.
"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes as I take another gulp of water.
We finish up and grab our rental car from the shop.
Ashley jumps into the driver's seat and I take the passenger seat.
We start driving down the narrow streets,careful not to cause a crash with the other fast paced cars.
We went to El Morro,took photos and went on our way to back to the hotel to change our outfits.
I put on a one piece swimsuit and a black floral coverall,Ashley's wearing a mustard yellow bikini set,my mom's wearing a swimsuit with a skirt attached to it,Jiwo's dressed in a white bikini set and Grace is dressed in a lilac bikini set.
I snap a squad photo of us and head to El Yunque.
We travel inside the El Yunque and all of the girls including myself gasp at the beauty of this place,hidden waterfalls await us,natural rainforest plants,animals and mineral streams meet us.
I start swimming in the water and the feeling of the cold water against my hot skin is pure heaven,Ashley climbs up a large rock to meet a cliff and throws herself off of it.
She does a flip in the air right before she crash lands into the water.
She swims up to me laughing and I smile at her.
"Hey did you see my little trick?" She asks me
"Yes I did miss gymnast. We get it you were a gymnast until you were 15,you could've been in the Olympics what happened?" I ask her
"Life happened. my mom got sick,I met Mingyu's father who was just a fling at first" she says and I frown.
"He messed you up girl. Hey at least you have Mingi now" I say and she laughs.
"Yeah I got stuck with his offspring but I'm happy with Mingi." She says smiling.
"I miss Jungkook." I say pouting.
"Yeah the boys would've loved it here" she says and I hug her.
"Let's promise to bring them here one day" I say and we make a pinky promise.
"This is so childish but I don't care" I add
"Don't say that. No one has ever broken a pinky promise,if they had they were disowned." She says and we burst into laughter.
"What's all this ruckus about?" My mom says and hugs both of us.
We all start laughing and joking around.
-later that night-
We are now back at the hotel but this time it's for the party,Grace generously told the hotel's other guests it was my bachelorette party and out came nearly 20 single women who weren't initially invited but showed up with gifts for me anyway.
I'm wearing a white mini dress with a "bride to be" sash,I'm wearing beige wedges and my hair is curled into beach waves which wasn't hard since the water made my hair so wavy and curly,but my natural hair texture is curly anyway...Puerto Rico is magic.
The waters are magic.
The ladies are taking turns handing me gifts and I'm opening all of them.
Ashley hands over a gift.
"It's from me." She says winking
Oh no. It must be something highly inappropriate that she's smirking and winking at me.
I grab the bag and open it to see little boxes inside.
I open one to see a see through pink tinted ring.
"What is this?" I ask as I watch both my mom's face turn mortified and Grace laugh her ass off.
"What is this??" I ask again and Ashley who is laughing grabs my hand.
"It's a vibrating ring. It's for Jungkook for his "friend". have fun." She says laughing her ass off.
"Wow. Geez" I say and turn red.
I put it away and open the second box.
A penis shaped metal water bottle.
I close my eyes and blush.
Everyone is screaming laughing at the item and I'm embarrassed to open anything further.
"Am I such a good friend or what?" Ashley says and I shake my head giggling.
I go to open the next box when she grabs my hand.
"I'm warning you. This one is a little-much." She says and I raise a eyebrow.
When I open the box,it's a black lace lingerie set but the middle part of the panty is open.
"What the hell is this?" I ask her
I'm extremely shocked she got all of this and no one looked at her funny for even carrying this onto the plane.
"It's for when you and JK want sexy time but you don't wanna get caught butt naked,easy access" she says and I slap her arm.
"I'm going to kill you woman" I say and she laughs hysterically.
-meanwhile-
Jungkook's POV:
Ugh jet lag sucks I've been stuck at this hotel because of it,you must be wondering why would I be suffering from Jet lag if I'm in spell right? Well that's because I'm not in Seoul currently.
You see Antoni.
Alana's oldest brother and Grace's husband,ran straight to the house to tell me that Grace has intentions of hiring male strippers for Lana's bachelorette party.
I did what any overprotective boyfriend does,I jumped on the fastest flight to San Juan and rented out police officer costumes for me and the boys.
Sounds so smart right?
Because if my woman is going to have male strippers at her party,I would rather be the one giving her a lap dance not no horny 20 something year old magic mike wannabe guy grinding up on her.
I get dressed and I hide my identity with a hat and glasses,luckily it's working as I make my way to her room.
We are currently in the same hotel as Alana and the girls ironically.
-at that moment-
Alana's POV:
I hear a knock on the door.
"Who is that?" I ask Grace as she walks to the door.
"Hmm..I wonder who it is.." she says and opens the door.
I see a police officer and suddenly I feel tensed up,but when I look closely I see no badge.
Aw shit no.
"Does Alana Davis stay at this room?" The "officer" says.
"Yes Officer." She says and he walks in with another guy who's also dressed up in a police officer.
No no,I don't want no strippers.
Grace thinks I don't know but I'm smart enough to know this game,I got a man in Seoul waiting for me and he's way better looking than these fools.
"Miss Davis." I hear the voice from above say as my head is down.
"Yes." I say.
He lifts my chin up with one finger and I look at his finger,wait a minute.
"Play along." He whispers and he lowers his glasses,it's Jungkook.
"What are you-"
He cuts me off by announcing something to the girls.
"So ladies. It seems Alana's been a bad girl! Imma need to take care of her." He says and I cringe at how hard he's trying.
I look over at notice it's Jimin dressed up with him and he turns on the music.
No Guidance by Chris Brown ft Drake starts playing and I blush,I turn into a human tomato.
I turn my face hoping no one can see how much I'm blushing.
Jungkook slides down and starts giving me a lap dance,I take this opportunity to feel him up with my hands.
After he finishes his lap dance with me,he grabs my hand and lifts me up.
He takes off his glasses and Ashley screams when she sees it's him.
"Omg KOOKIE ITS YOU" she says and covers her eyes embarrassed.
"Omg no sis I hired two strippers not them, where are they?" Grace asks Jungkook.
"No yeah those boys..they are at a retirement party filled with elderly women,they won't be coming here." Jungkook says wrapping one arm around me.
"So you did all this because someone got jealous?" I ask him smirking and he raised a eyebrow at me.
"Don't act like you actually wanted those boys over me." He says and I giggle.
"I rather have my sexy bunny instead of those boys." I say and he kisses me.
"Hellooo? We're still here you know?" Ashley says clearing her throat and I hide my face in Jungkook's neck.
"Btw Ashley your officer is waiting for you in the hallway." Jungkook says smiling at her.
"My Joonie's here?!" She says and he nods.
She runs out of the room faster like the flash.
"I'm glad you're here. You couldn't stand sleeping without me huh?" I say
"I missed my cuddle buddy.." he says and kisses my forehead.
"Hey girls party's over." I say and everyone grabs their souvenirs,gather their belongings and leave their rooms.
I close the door shut.
I turn around he wraps his arms around me.
"I got some stuff tonight wanna see some?" I ask him smirking and he winks at me.
"I'd love to." He says and drags me to the bed...
It's going to be one hell of a weekend..
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨