(8): baby mama

[song for chapter: Footsteps-Kehlani]
Alana's POV:
|-April 2nd 2019-|
Today I visit the doctors to see my little bean.
Who's gender will be found out in the coming months.
Until now I'll call it "bean".
Bean's growing bigger I can tell,judging by the new larger swollen bump that has formed and the fact I couldn't keep up my breakfast today despite how good it tasted.
Sorry Joon.
Here I am,alone at a doctors office at 9am.
There's women more advanced in their pregnancy and they are being checked as well.
But not everything has been roses and daisies today.
On the way here,I was stubborn and refused a car ride from Suga since they had early practice and I didn't want to make them late.
So I took a bus ride here.
the uncomfortable seating and plus the deadly stares that were looking at my now noticeable bump made me conscious.
But finally I reached my destination and while everyone's being seen I'm stuck here glued to my chair watching them walk by and leave.
"Alana F. Davis." I hear my name being called out by the doctor's assistant who's reading my name out as if it's rocket science to say it.
I rush over from my seat and she looks at me.
"The Doctor can see you now" she says and opens the door for me.
She leads me down the hallway to a room and leaves me.
I walk in and the doctor is there waiting with another assistant this time she's a technician,I'm assuming she's the one who's going to do the sonogram for me.
She's also very young.
"Good morning Ms. Davis meet Ms. Choi" he introduces me to her
"She's a recent college graduate and current technician for sonography." He says and I shake her hand.
I sit down and he smiles.
"So Ms. Davis tell me how have you been since the last time I saw you?" He asks me
"Well Mr. Moon,nothing really has changed other than my bump's size and the fact I can't keep food down too long." I say
"Ah that's a shame,the key to mastering this transition these next few weeks is to stay hydrated and eat loads of soups!" He says and the girl gets her stuff ready.
"Well I'll leave you with Ms. Choi. You're in good hands if I'm entrusting you with her. Don't worry about a thing" he says and I nod
He leaves and she smiles at me.
"Hello Ms. Davis my name is Ashley Choi your ultrasound technician today,currently you're 7 weeks along I'm correct?" She asks me
"Yes." I say and she pulls out a tube.
I raise a eyebrow and she must've noticed my concern.
"Aquasonic" she says
I still look confused but let her continue.
She puts the special jelly on my abdomen.
It feels so cold and weird at first but I quickly start liking the feeling,she presses the monitor on my belly and starts rolling it around softly.
"And...there you go mommy look at your baby." She says and turns the screen so I can see.
I look and see a small little "being" which is my baby,it doesn't even look human yet at this form.
Despite my initial shock,I end up forming tears in my eyes.
Seeing the little baby that's growing inside of me makes me feel so happy.
I was so scared to even think about this baby and now that I see it,I love it so much.
"Omg that's my baby" I say as tears roll down my face.
"Your first?" She asks me smiling big.
"Yes." I say and I keep staring at the little sonogram of "bean"
-after a while-
Sadly my time at the doctors is over and I have to make my way back home.
Of course on bus.
But god blessed me and Namjoon calls me right when I'm about to walk over to the bus stop.
"Hello?" I say
"Hello? Lana? Hey! We're bringing pizza for lunch that sounds good to you?" He asks me
"Yes! Of course! But can you pick me up?" I ask him
"Where are you? It sounds crowded!" He says.
"Gangnam-gu" I say
"We're coming,we are literally 5 minutes away! See you there!" He says
"okay Joon" I say and hang up.
As I'm walking away from the bus stop and I sit at a nearby bench,I see Kai walk past me with a face mask that nearly covers his whole face.
I recognize his eyes immediately and I shrug it off the fact he didn't notice me.
Unless he's ignoring me?
Nah this is the mood swings screwing with me!
I didn't want to call him out because I quickly lost him in the very large crowd.
Soon enough a familiar black Rolls-Royce pulls up and out comes Namjoon with a face mask covering his lower part of his face.
He walks over to me and grabs my hand.
We walk over to the car and he opens the car door for me.
I climb in and he closes it.
He climbs in the drivers seat and we drive off..
What a weird yet eventful day..
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨