(18): we got your back

[song for chapter: STAY-BLACKPINK]
Alana's POV:
-May 15th 2019-
It's been a whole 24 hours since that nightmare-ish day and it still feels like it never ended,with the media eating Jungkook alive with their rumors and their own theories with what they think happened.
The gossip sites are tearing him apart,word by word.
I've been in bed all day and don't feel like moving at all.
The actual word to describe how I'm feeling is truly alone and attacked.
There's no one other the boys and Ashley to vent my feelings to and that hurts me like a knife stabbing through my heart.
I wish my mother cared enough to call me once at least to check how I've been doing all this time,all these years.
I always wondered and always missed her,her smile,her little giggle,the way she would dress herself.
Don't get me wrong,despite my issues I have with her now.
She was a good woman,until I decided to move away.
She felt like I was being rebellious and giving up on being what she thought would've been a prestigious chance at entering this private school she wanted me to be in.
But my heart didn't feel right there,so I moved.
Since then,not a single word.
It's good to have your mother to lean on or at least someone that close like that to vent to about everything.
While I wallow in my own self pity for placing myself and disrupting the boys peaceful living with my own problems.
Jungkook comes over to my room and brings me chicken soup.
"Baby..I brought you soup. You haven't eaten all day and that's not good for you nor the baby." He says and I just silently nod in response.
There's no words that can be said that would make this situation any better.
"Listen I don't want you blaming yourself. I did what I thought was necessary. I was protecting my woman. Especially after she was called a slut. My woman who's like a queen to me being called such a name ugh it leaves a awful taste in my mouth. That's a name that would never spill out of my mouth when describing such a woman like you." He says
"Kookie I ruined your reputation. That same reputation that took you nearly 6 years to get to where you are." I say and hide myself away in the sheets.
He climbs into the bed after placing the soup on a table away from the bed.
He goes under the covers and finds me hiding.
"Come here" He says opening his arms wide.
I shake my head and he pouts.
"I can't see you like this. You're the one at fault no one said that! You need to stop worrying about everyone and worry about you! Especially that baby growing in you.." he says and I lay myself in his arms and he uncovers us.
As I'm covered from the waist down with the sheets.
"Listen me,the boys,Ashley we all got your back don't worry about anything other than the baby. Everything will be settled and nobody and I repeat nobody can disturb our peace again." He says and nuzzles his head in my neck as he places a few kisses down it.
He leans over and starts feeding some of the soup while I lay down in his arms.
"Babe I feel like such a crybaby. I was never like this." I say shaking my head.
"I don't mind it. But I do if it's about stupid shit like that ass. Remember it's us against the world." He says and gives me another spoonful of soup.
"Atta girl." He says sighing in relief seeing me eat and after I finish eating.
We take a quick nap.
After our blissful nap is over,I wake up to find myself in bed alone.
I get up to wash my mouth and wash up.
After my shower,I get changed into a simple short sleeved shirt and navy blue sweats.
Since I'm going to be home,I decide to make some food for the boys.
I tie my hair up in a messy bun and I make my way downstairs.
I walk into the kitchen to find it pitch black when it's still early out.
I go to turn on the lightswitch when the lights come on and all the boys scream "SURPRISE" which nearly gives me a heart attack.
I see takeout food that they must've ordered set up at the dining table leading to the living room.
I smile and they all walk over to me.
"She finally came downstairs" Suga says and I nudge him on his side.
"Ow!!" He groans loudly and I hug him.
"Thanks guys you didn't have to." I say
"We had to. We're here to fill in whenever you need us to,we got your back entirely. We don't want you feeling alone anymore. Your baby has 7 wild,loud and crazy uncles after all. Who's truly alone?" Jimin says and I giggle.
"I'm so happy I have you guys,the real reason I felt all down all day is that I felt I ruined all of you guys's reputations. I didn't wanna disturb you all like that and felt I should've never came but Jungkook spoke to me and comforted me." I say and again these damn hormones got me tearing up.
"Awh she's about to cry guys" Jhope says and hugs me.
"No I'm not. I'm just so happy I'm not alone." I say as I fight the tears off.
This time the tears are from joy.
"Hey suckers unless you want the food all gone in the next 30 seconds I suggest you come and eat." Ashley says loudly and I look over.
I run over to her and she hugs me tightly.
"You're like the sister I never had" she says and I nod feeling the same way.
"Can you be my baby's official aunt? You do understand that means helping me out and bringing Mingyu around so they can have little play dates and that also means if I'm too busy working at some point and push comes to shove you're my wet nurse" I joke at the end and she gasps.
"I'd be honored to be your baby's auntie and wet nurse!" She says laughing and rubs my belly.
"Let's way I'm starving!" I yell out and the boys laugh.
"She's back." Jungkook says giggling and I flip him off smirking.
We both end up laughing and holding hands.
God it feels good to laugh...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨