(31): wedding day

[song for chapter: Marry Me-Meghan Trainor]
Alana's POV:
-September 28th 2019-
The day is here,the flower centerpieces are carefully placed at each and every table.
The decorations are hung above from the ceiling and since we went for a dreamy boho chic wedding,there was lit up lanterns with "fireflies" that was actually lit up fake fireflies we ordered from Amazon.
My nails were done 2 days ago so my fingernails are a perfect blush hue and white.
The girls/my bridesmaids who consist of Ashley,Jiwo (Jhope's sister),Grace (my brother's wife),my mom Maria and the oldest of my nieces Kaela who just turned 15 years old.
They are all wearing a light pink color dress but each dress has a different style to compliment the different girls bodies.
As I do the finishing touches on myself,the hair is done and the makeup is nearly finished.
I realize during the madness of planning a wedding with Soyeon,I completely forgot to write my own wedding vows.
So I do what any bride to be does..
After the makeup artist finished my makeup..
I secretly slipped away and locked myself in the bathroom.
I'm assuming my absence wasn't missed,judging by how fast Ashley started texting me and before I knew it I heard someone trying to twist the doorknob.
But it's locked shut so it was to no prevail.
My mom bangs on the door hoping I'll be lenient and open the door for her.
"Sweetie-what's wrong honey?" She asks me worryingly
I don't answer as I sit in my beautiful wedding dress,I start to reminisce the simpler times of me and Jungkook..
-flashback-
it was autumn,2018.
I was on the hunt for colleges in Seoul that would take me in,Jungkook who drove me around that day offered for us to take a break for a moment and have coffee together.
We did.
Starbucks to be exact.
It was just us two,alone.
There wasn't any emotional or sexual tension between us yet at least on his end,I always had a crush on him but I never spoke up about it.
So I carefully watched as he drank his coffee,how he would lick his lips after taking a small sip,as if he was teasing me wickedly for staring or something in that nature.
I remember my hands shaking and my heart beating as if it was beating out of my chest.
I remember wanting to hide from him so he wouldn't know anything.
I guess you could say,I was always this ball of nerves that I am now.
-flashback over-
I snap out of it when I hear Namjoon's voice from the door.
I'm assuming Ashley ushered him over since Jungkook can't be in the same room with me just yet.
It's bad luck.
"Lana..please talk to me. If you don't want to talk to anyone talk to me." He says after tapping the door lightly.
Joon has always been the shoulder I could cry on,like a big brother to me,despite the fact I have one who I also adore.
Namjoon was my therapist if something went wrong so I had to let him in,I don't care I had to.
So I lean over and unlock the door.
I hear whispers and he quietly opens the door slightly.
He walks in and closes the door behind him.
He sits on the floor while I'm on the bathroom counter.
"Lana why are you doing? Don't you love Jungkook?" He asks me
"Of course I love him! God but i didn't get to write my damn vows to him! He wrote his already and I'm still stuck with none and it's the wedding day" I say
"It's not a big deal-"
"Of course it is! Wedding vows are something that comes from the heart and yes I didn't write anything but that's not the problem,I can't even think of anything on the spot." I say tearing up and he stands up to comfort me.
"Lana it's what you said..it comes from the heart. Whatever you feel about Jungkook in your heart will splurge out of your mouth at that altar,I know it may sound scary marriage and all but trust me you'll be fine..you,Jungkook and Yumi will be fine." He says and wipes my tears away.
"So forget them damn vows,speak from your heart. That will be your vows." He adds and I hug him tightly.
"Oh god where will I be without you Joon?" I say and he carefully helps me off the counter.
"Let's go missy you have a wedding to get to in..oh shit" he says looking at his watch.
"What's wrong?" I ask him raising a eyebrow.
"The wedding starts in 30 minutes and the venue is almost a hour away." He says and I mentally curse.
"Ok we'll be fine,we'll get the quickest car ride there." I say
"Lana the car can only go as fast as the speed limits permits,we're trying not to get pulled over." He says and I sigh out loudly.
"Breathe. It's going to be okay." He says and I open the door to see my mom,Grace,Jiwo and Kaela all frantically running around gathering their things.
They grab me and we all run downstairs.
We get in the limo and I secretly slip the driver a high tip and whisper "drive the fastest you've ever driven" and he nods silently.
I sit down in the limo and we floor it to the church.
In a flash,the church is nearby and I smile silently to myself.
While Namjoon and Jimin are visibly shocked by how fast we have arrived.
In barely 20 minutes,we arrive at the church without running into cops on the way.
I step out of the limo quickly and make my way into the church.
My mom goes to the back with me to help me get my bouquet and veil on my head.
Ashley and the girls take their spots and the boys quickly stand next to Jungkook who is just as confused as to why we nearly ran late.
During this time,my mom sits me down and we have a talk.
"Sweetie,if you're afraid of marriage I want you to know,this next chapter isn't scary as you think,it's a amazing chapter actually. I was blessed to have a amazing chapter with your father but life happened and now I have to find my own journey..you and Jungkook will have a blissful marriage,I can guarantee..he's Jungkook. The sweetest,smartest and the most talented boy I ever seen,he absolutely adores you and that baby. He's a gem my princess,god has blessed both of you with each other." She says and tears up.
"My princess is growing up so fast,she's getting married today and in barely 2 months she'll be a mother to another princess." She adds and sniffles.
I start tearing up but I fight it off.
"Maaaa! Stop my makeup is going to run!" I whine and she hugs me tightly.
"I love you." She says and I smile at her
"I love you too" I say
Before we all knew it,the music started playing which is my cue to start walking down the aisle.
My hands are shaky but my mom grabs one of my hands and the doors open.
"Let's do this" she says and covers me with the lace veil.
I make my way down starting from the white painted doors all the way to the altar,while I'm walking down the aisle I look up slightly to see Jungkook silently tearing up from seeing me in white.
I reach the altar and we join hands.
I can hear him sniffle which makes me giggle,I wipe a single tear from his cheek away.
He grabs my hand and kisses it.
"Hey hey! Not yet!" The priest says jokingly and the entire church starts laughing.
"Dearly beloved..we are gathered here to celebrate the union of Jungkook Jeon and Alana Davis. If anyone thinks these two should not get married..speak up now or forever hold it in your peace." The priest says and Ashley looks over watching to see anyone would raise their hand,shout or burst into the church randomly.
"Alright..let's start this then. Jungkook. Do you take Alana as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asks Jungkook.
Jungkook nods "I do." He says smiling big.
"and you Alana.. Do you take Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asks me.
I look at the priest and then look at Jungkook while I'm smiling and blushing.
"I do." I say and the priest tells Jungkook to lift my veil.
When he does,I finally see his face and he finally sees mine after a long 24 hours apart from each other.
"Wow. You look gorgeous" he mouths to me and I blush turning almost red.
"We shall now do the vows." The priest says and I take a deep breathe in and exhale slowly.
"Jungkook will start first." The priest says and hands Jungkook the mic.
He pulls out a letter from his pocket,he looks at it and looks at Namjoon.
Then he rips it into millions of pieces.
"My beautiful Lana,you waltzed into my life,well actually ours..5 years ago. Your fresh face stunned me from the start,you a foreigner,a beautiful one at that. You made me feel something I never felt before,you encouraged me to learn more English so I could speak it perfectly to you,I was terrified to speak to you in fear you wouldn't like my English or my accent,you accepted me the way I was and I accepted you for the way you were,I have loved each and every flaw about you,those imperfections make you. The most amazing,loving and smart woman I ever met,my daughter will always feel the love of her father from the womb and until infinity she will feel my love,you took my breath away at how you lived life,on your own terms,the strong and independent woman I met 5 years ago still lives in you and I will forever enjoy every moment of life with you,now as husband and wife." He says and I wanted to burst out into tears,he didn't bother reading whatever vows he had on paper.
He bursted the words out from his heart so i took it as inspiration and I felt warmth in my body,I love this man so much.
The priest then hands me the mic signaling that it's my turn.
"Jungkook,my Kookie. When I moved to Seoul,I was a loner,I had no one here and I was scared. But you found me along with the boys,you let me in,despite the fact like you said I was a foreigner,someone completely different from you,you loved me and cared for me,you are one of the most amazing people I ever met,you're talented,sweet,just as loving as I am,you're so hyper at times but I easily deal with you just fine,you light up every room you walk into,you sacrificed so much for this relationship and I feel so spoiled to have you as mine forever,I want to spend every moment with only you and Yumi. Yumi and I are some lucky girls to have such a strong man,for her you as a father and me you as a husband." I say and we hug each other tightly.
I never want to leave his embrace but we have to in order to put our rings on.
"It's time for the rings!" The priest says and Jelena my youngest niece,who's 4 years old and Mingyu Ashley's son.
With the rings on separate cushions in their hands.
"Alana you go first,repeat after me" The priest says
"I,Alana,take you Jungkook to be my wedded husband,this ring will be a symbol of our love,loyalty and trust for each other. With this ring,I thee wed." I say and slip the ring on Jungkook's slender ring finger,I impulsively kiss his hand after doing so.
"Jungkook,repeat after me" The priest says to him.
"I,Jungkook,take you Alana to be my wedded wife,this ring will be a symbol of our love,loyalty and trust for each other. With this ring,I thee wed" he says and slips the diamond ring on my finger.
He kisses my hand in return after kissing his.
"Now by the power invested in me and the city of Seoul. I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" The priest says and we stare at each other as the priest says the magical words we've been waiting for.
Jungkook leans in and dips me.
He kisses me softly and I kiss him back,the entire church cheers and throws flower petals at us.
I smile and wrap my arms around Jungkook's neck.
"I love you husband" I say
"I love you too wifey" he says and lifts me up.
He spins me around and we both giggle.
-during the reception-
After some sappy speeches from both sides,we all started partying.
Dancing,drinks thrown everywhere except for me,I still won't be able to drink wine until I'm at least 8 months to which then it's safe.
So I'm here sipping my virgin Mimosa,which is basically sparkling cider that replaces the champagne and orange juice.
I drink some while Jungkook drinks white wine quietly next to me,this jerk.
"Who do you think will get the bouquet?" I ask him as we both glance over at my bridesmaids dancing on the dance floor drunkenly,yelling the lyrics of the song "Rude Boy" by Rihanna that the DJ picked right now to play,so now the girls are twerking wildly and the boys well..they are being boys.
Checking the girls out except Jhope who's highly overprotective of his sister and is pissed off by the boys checking her out.
"Jiwo might fight for it but I think Ashley will" Jungkook says and he takes another sip of the wine.
"Miss it?" He asks me referring to the wine he's drinking.
"Hell yeah,next month I'll be set" I say and he smiles.
"In moderation princess,you don't want our baby too drunk now do we?" He asks me
"Moderation,ugh you sound like my doctor" I say rolling my eyes playfully.
"It's true though" he says
"I know I know!" I say and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Do you think we're going to be good parents?" I ask him
"We are going to be the most amazing parents that the other parents will be so jealous." He says and kisses my head.
"That's what I like to hear" I say smirking.
"Let's do the bouquet now!" I add and drag him with me to the dance floor.
The DJ announces it after I tell him,the girls surround me and I turn my back so my back is facing them.
I smirk,I tease them by almost throwing it and then stopping midway.
They whine in response,I then fling it up in the air.
All the girls,who now are not only my bridesmaids but the guests themselves push each other and shove to see who will get it.
After the madness calms down,Ashley is the one who caught it and didn't even notice until she looked down.
She jumps up and down and runs to me.
She twirls me around and I sit down to start the garter belt challenge.
I lift my leg slightly and all the boys wolf whistle when they see the white lace garter belt that matches the lingerie set I bought just for tonight,now that part they can't see.
But all they see the garter and my thick tan thigh.
Jungkook smirks and gets down on one knee.
He goes to take it off with his teeth,but instead of focusing on the game.
His head goes elsewhere to somewhere filthy and he nibbles at my thigh slight causing me to gasp.
He chuckles darkly and then pulls down the garter with his teeth,which the entire ordeal made me feel so hot inside.
I wanted him right at that moment,but I calmed down and he flings the garter belt in the air.
He leans down to whisper in my ear while the body fight for the garter.
"Feeling hot princess?" He whispers in my ear and licks his lips sexily.
I bite my lip and avoid his gaze.
Or else I would rip his clothes off right here,right now.
No cares,I would.
He's testing me right now,he's so doomed tonight.
The loud screaming stopped and I look over to see Namjoon got the garter belt.
I smirk knowing he has to put it on Ashley.
He puts it on her,in a non sexual way unlike what Jungkook did with me and they go back to dancing.
"You're doomed tonight mister" I whisper in his ear.
"I can't wait." He says smirking and walks away leaving me heated.
And that night..it was truly amazing...
Wedding day and wedding night both were wild and fun..😉😉
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#Chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨