epilogue: new beginnings

[song for chapter: A Brand New Day-V,Jhope (BTS) ft Zara Larsson]
Alana's POV:
-December 31st 2019-
365 of 365:
Today is the final day of 2019,tomorrow we will be in a new decade.
A fresh new start,already my decade looks like it's going to be amazing.
I'm now officially a mom,Yumi's now 3 weeks old and is so big already.
Ashley's now 3 months pregnant officially today and we find out what she's having in February which is exciting!!
Me and Jungkook are starting a YouTube channel in 2020,it's supposed to be documenting our life as a family but we're also launching our separate channels.
Mines being; Alana Francis
Which will be a lifestyle channel that also will have makeup,fashion and silly vlog videos I make daily.
Jungkook's being; JKvlogs
which will be a mainly vlogging channel with some videography and photography shots he does uploaded on there,also will include pranks and silly antics as we all know him for.
This move of ours is causing the other boys to launch their own YouTube's.
Jin's; Jins Mukbang Kitchen
| a cooking channel that'll feature mukbang videos and food reviews from restaurants|
••
Yoongi's; Agust D
| if you didn't see this coming already,then I'm disappointed in you..his videos will be mainly producing/rapping and cute little vlogs with Holly he'll manage to squeeze in|
••
Hobi's; That's so J&H
| Jimin wanted to make a joint YouTube account with Hobi,they both liked the idea so much that they came up with this channel,it'll be them reacting to videos,playing video games,dancing,singing/rapping,joking around and just being their true authentic selves on camera|
••
Namjoon's; N.A.M Fam
| like Jungkook and I,Namjoon will be following into our footsteps by making a family channel with Ashley who both decided they won't have separate YouTube's for now,the videos will be based on day to day life with Namjoon,Ashley,Mingyu and their new arrival. |
•••
The final one is here...
Taehyung's; Taehyung's Travels.
| his channel is going to be upbeat,high energy traveling videos,documenting memories and videoclips for all of us to see,he also will do art videos since he's so skilled at painting and will for sure do singing covers because that's a main part of himself that he cannot hide from the camera.|
•••
Now,Let's see...
Ah yes..
Today we are throwing a big,BIG! New Years Eve party at the house and luckily Yumi's a very sleepy baby and also a heavy sleeper.
So we're good for the night.
It's currently 10pm and the house is completely decorated in gold,silver,glitter and more glitter.
Now we are downstairs hanging out eating snacks and the boys are sipping beer to get ready for the rowdiness that will ensue later on,Yumi's in a gold glittery dress we bought her and she's already asleep after I fed her,so I carried her upstairs in my arms and laid her down.
I walk downstairs and I see Ashley walking in with her small bump showing off in the tight little black glitter dress she's wearing,her hair is pushed back into a high ponytail and she smiles at me seeing that I'm at the bottom of the staircase.
I hug her tightly and rub her little bump.
Suddenly it hits me that I miss having a bump,but it's way too soon to think about another baby when I have one upstairs sleeping and she's only 3 weeks old.
Still,seeing her growing bump it made me realize how beautiful this journey has been..
Yes I went through trials and tribulations,I had to grow up way earlier than I wished to and I felt a huge weight on my shoulders while being pregnant but that all was lifted off when I met..him.
Jungkook.
The only man that can solve what's wrong with me by a single look,he knows me way better than most people and he's my soulmate.
I never believed in soulmates at first but our story is something so different,he accepted me and my flaws,while pregnant and made me his wife.
He has made me the happiest woman in the world being married to him,yes we can bicker playfully a lot but I wouldn't trade those moments with anyone in this whole world.
I look into his chocolate colored eyes and I feel like I'm home,I'm safe and no one will ever hurt me again.
Jungkook walks over to us and sees my outfit.
His eyes widen and Ashley wolf whistles at me.
"GIRL YOU SNAPPED BACK!" She exclaims