(7): love?

[song for chapter: hostage-Billie Ellish]
Alana's POV:
[march 20th 2019]
The cool early spring air blew pass me as I was walking down the sidewalk that was leading to my favorite coffee shop,the doctors online say coffee isn't bad for pregnancy but like everything.. do it in moderation.
so here I am,covering my now small yet slightly poked out bump with a dark denim jacket that actually is Namjoon's but since he's larger in size than me it fits like a dress meanwhile when he wears it,it looks like a short jacket.
I put on a face mask even though I'm not a idol.
you can never be too careful around in Seoul where millions of BTS fans are lurking in every corner.
I reach into one of the pockets and pull out my iPhone and I plug in one earplug and play Spotify.
I finally reach the coffee shop and I order my usual.
A iced latte with light ice and some extra sugar since it's bitter sometimes without it.
After paying for the drink,I start my 15-20 minutes walk back to the boys place.
-after a while-
after completely devouring the drink during my walk.
I open the door wide and toss the drink into the trash can.
I remove the jacket & hang it onto one of the coat hangers the boys set up near the front door.
I look over to see all of them watching a horror movie with very little light on.
It helps that it's around 3:30pm and there's still daylight out..
but still...indoors the place looks dark,like very dark.
I decide to surprise them and sit down with them.
they all didn't move or look my way so it seems they are too lost into watching the film to notice me.
But unlike some of the guys I can tolerate horror movies and can actually sit through a movie without jumping at every little scene.
Right now there's a scene,one I've seen so many times it's become cliché.
A airhead character is seen hiding from her impending doom and instead of running out of the house she's currently in,she stays and walks out of the room where she's safely locked in and calls out "hello?" And suddenly she's stabbed and killed by the murderer.
"The same cliché over and over again" I blurt out and they all scream in unison and jump.
I burst out laughing and they all start throwing pillows at me.
"Yah! Let us know you walk in like that!" Jimin says pouting and I smirk.
"I scared you guys shitless" I say before chuckling.
"You're evil!" Jin says throwing at me another pillow.
This time it smacks the side of my head and I turn myself around to face him.
"You want war SEOKJIN?" I ask him
"I dare yo-"
*smack*
I threw at him a large couch pillow and he's instantly smacked in the face with it.
"NOT THE FACE! THATS IT PILLOW FIGHT!" He yells and we all end up hitting each other with pillows.
-after a long while-
dinner time came around.
I showered up and cleaned some stuff so I can have the kitchen ready for me so I can cook dinner.
Since the boys have been cooking for me all this time I decide it's only fair to return the favor.
I grab all of the ingredients to make bulgogi.
I start getting to work by defrosting the steak and chopping the green onions.
I carefully chop the onions until I feel someone tap my arm lightly.
I gasp and nearly chop my own finger off.
I look over to see Jungkook chuckling.
"Karma" He says in my ear.
I smirk to myself and elbow his side.
"Ow!" He says loudly and rubbing his side.
I shake my head and continue..
"Do you need help?" He asks me
"Ani,I'm fine" I say and before I could react he grabs the knife from my hand.
"No no,let me cook." He says
"I wanna cook for once!" I whine
"Fine! But let me help you!" He says back
"But it wouldn't be entirely me cooking." I say pouting and crossing my arms.
"It will be our little secret I promise" he says and sticks out his pinky.
"JK we aren't kids and I don't understand how you're still doing this pinky promise shit" I say smiling.
"C'mon...do it." He says wiggling his pinky in my face.
"Fine.." I say and twirl our pinkies together.
he smiles and I hand him the knife.
I go over to my side and start doing my part.
-a hour later-
I'm cooking the steak when I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist.
"How's the baby today?" He asks me.
"He or she is doing fine. Haven't felt anything different other than the fact I don't like pickles anymore!" I say smiling
"Haha!...I like how when you smile your nose crinkles up" He says and I instantly hide my face.
"No no! It's not a insult. I find it cute that's all" he says and turns me around so I can face him.
My face turns red hearing these words from his mouth.
I uncover my face and we lock eyes for a second.
"Hey mind I play music?" He asks me as we snap out of it.
"Not at all." I say feeling slightly disoriented.
I felt like I was staring at heaven in human form,it sounds so cheesy and I hate that.
I think I'm slowly falling more in love with this kid and it's bad for me..especially knowing his status as a idol.
It's near impossible.
But he's been giving off flirty signals since he waltzed into the kitchen.
Unless he's teasing me and isn't actually into me.
Ugh why are feelings so complicated?
He turns on a playlist he made and starts jamming to it while we cook.
-another hour later-
He suddenly bursts out "I have to go to the bathroom be right back" He says and runs.
I see this as a chance to takeover the music and the loud speakers it's coming out from.
I play Blackpink's SEE U LATER.
I start having my own dance party in the kitchen alone and I rub my very small bump as I dance all over the place.
"SEE U LATER BOY SEE U LATER!" I belt out at the top of my lungs as I use a wooden spoon as a microphone and I look over to see Jungkook staring in disbelief.
I stop instantly and go back to what I was doing previously.
He walks over to me.
"I didn't tell you to stop." He says
"I know but it's embarrassing to have your best friend watching you dancing" I say and his face drops for a second before snapping out of it.
"Yeah...but you danced really good and you sang really.." he drags the last part out
"I know I'm the next Ariana grande" I sarcastically say
"I never said you sucked" he says
"But I know I do" I say and he gets close to me.
My heartbeat goes up suddenly and my hands start shaking.
He makes me feel like my body is suddenly on fire.
"Lana you have some soy sauce on your lip" he says
"Where?" I ask him blushing.
He was staring at my lips hmm..
"Right here" He says and rubs his finger on the corner of my lip.
"Oh thanks" I say smiling and he smiled back.
I trip on his feet and nearly fall when he catches me and again my heartbeat..racing as fast it could possibly go.
My expectations should be realistic,nobody wants to date a pregnant woman.
Especially when it's not theirs growing in her belly.
Men are stupid and usually that's how they work.
I snap out of my thoughts
"I have to go to the bathroom myself." I say and run out of the kitchen.
I breathe slowly in and out and look at myself in the mirror.
That was a close one.
If I didn't snap out of it I would've probably kissed him out of instinct.
Whoever is playing Cupid I hate you...
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨