#WATTYS2023

hello my dear #chrissynation,I have come to you to announce one of the biggest news i ever received as of yet.
my own story (this one) was eligible to enter TheWattys  so naturally my fingers went to work describing this book in 500 words and submitted it and instantly I was submitted.
I never truly been more excited about the Wattys until this year,this makes me feel so good that my work is being seen and loved enough for my story to be seen as eligible for one of the biggest contests on this platform,all I have to say is...THANK you so very much.
Without you guys none would've been possible,I cannot believe I'm writing this...*gasp*
To this day writing has been such a important part of my life,whenever I'm out I'm thinking of my next story idea or chapter in my head.
I thank god for my blessings and for the fact I met such amazing people on here.
Coincidentally as I'm writing this,"answer: love myself" by bts is playing and my heart feels full knowing my hard work these past 4 years is at least touched the surface and Wattpad is slowly discovering me.
I love you all,please vote for this story and continue to shower it with love.
Thank you again,forever and ever for changing my life slowly everyday.
#CHRISSYNATION💗💪🏼
[❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️]
#chrissynation 🥰💕💓👑✨
I love you guys so much,thank you so much for the endless support on this writing journey & as I venture into the world of kpop fanfics☀️.
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
bigdaddyjoon
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy❤️🥰😍❣️👩🏽‍🦱💓💕👑💜✨