Day 13 - Alternate Universe

"Ah, Lemillion."
The hero narrowed his eyes, his jaw tightening. That tone, that goddamn tone. He couldn't stand it.
"Isn't this a coincidence? You're much stronger than me, yet I have information that you, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't have. You know you can't hurt me, oh how I love this this buisness works." The green-haired villian giggled a bit, looking at the taller of the two. He had this look in his eye that Mirio just couldn't stand.
Mirio didn't plan on killing him, what kind of hero would he be then? He could capture him and force the answers out of him
"But then you propose the question, 'why not capture him?'" a small giggle came. "I have one thing to help you consider."
He held up a phone, tilting his head. "Do you remember that text Amajiki Tamaki sent you a week or so ago?"
Mirio narrowed his eyes. How did this guy, Deku, know about that? It was too specific to be a bluff.
"What about it."
"Well I think you'll be glad to know he isn't sick. Well, at the time, he wasn't. Heheh, come on, darling." he coed, walking backward a bit.
Mirio followed him tentatively, on guard and making everything but the souls of his feet permeable - and his eyes, of course. Occasionally everything he needed to breathe aswell.
"Say hello to a little friend of mine." Deku ducked into a room and the next thing Mirio knew there was a certain indigoette was tossed to the floor. He tried to get up but gave up fairly quickly, whimpering slightly.
"Tamaki!" Mirio immediately fell to his knees in front of him, gently holding his face. "Tamaki," he said, softly, and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the nose. "Its okay, it's okay."
He looked up again at Deku, who was giving small claps.
"Good show, good show. I have always loved reunions."
"What did you do to him!?" Mirio shouted, pulling Tamaki up and to his chest.
"Oh my my, we haven't done much." Deku answered, faking an offended look. "I can't believe you'd think I would. We have provided him a rather nice room, I'd say; we just haven't fed him. We don't want him using his quirk, do we?"
Tamaki sent that text two weeks ago.
"He hasn't eaten in two weeks!?" Mirio called, patting his pockets to see if he had brought any by any chance. Nothing.
"Nope. Now you might be able to reconsider. You either take me, or him."
He flashed a smile.

Mirio felt Tamaki shift. "He's bluffing.. Doesn't have.. Quirk." he murmured, his voice hoarse and barely audible.
"Sh.. Shhh, it's okay."
"Just take him.."
Mirio looked at Deku, furrowing his brows. He didn't seen to have any friends around, but the blond knew better. He didn't have any backup right now, he couldn't rely on that, no-one knew where he was.
Shit.
Mirio didn't want to let Tamaki go.
And he wasn't going to.