Day 6 - Having Fun

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile like that for this long ever." Mirio smiled, giggling a bit as Tamaki looked at him.
"Whaddyu mean? I-I.." he didn't finish his sentence, not sure how he could.
"Hey, don't stop! I was just commenting!" Mirio shook his head, trying to get Tamaki to smile like that before.
They were heading to somewhere neither had been in years.
A butterfly garden.
A semi-public area housing so many different types of butterflies you could play bingo with them.
It was flourishing and beautiful, and, with his love for butterflies, was the ultimate place to just sit, relax, and sketch for Tamaki.
Mirio wasn't as into it as his boyfriend, but he could respect that he loved it here - and he could see why. He usually brought a net to try and catch a fee, but it was always just to show Tamaki and give him some simple trivia on what kind it was.
They would sometimes come and sit for hours on end, a big smile on Tamaki's face the whole time.
That was one of the main reasons Mirio enjoyed coming here so much. It made Tamaki smile. That kind of thing was so rare now.

-

Tamaki took a seat in his normal location, sighing a bit and smiling. He took out his sketchbook and a pencil, watching Mirio as he tried (and failed)  to catch one.
Tamaki also enjoyed coming here because Mirio had fun.
Maybe... That could what he drew today.
He'd drawn Mirio many times, but never a still-life. He wanted to get better at that.
So, Tamaki whipped out his phone camera and made sure all the settings were perfect before quickly lifting it to allow Miiro to be fully in frame.
He took about 20 shots, hoping he would get a good one.
There were only about two he liked, and so he deleted the rest of them, then got to work.