Day 23 - +20 years

“What's your favorite kinda day?” Mirio asked his husband, smiling as he didn't even have to think about the question.
“The days patrolling places no one is.” Tamaki answered, keeping his hands on the inside of his cloak pulled together, like a poncho, to protect from the light sprinkle.
Mirio snorted slightly, keeping up his sort of saunter he'd never gotten out of. “I like the days that we fight some petty hoodlum. So noone gets hurt, but we still save people!” He thought for a second. “Why places noone is? That's no fun.”
His indigoette craned his neck and looked up at him. Their height difference hadn't gotten much better, if anything worse, as they got older, though Tamaki did grow. Well, a few centimeters. Mirio still had a few inches to add. Tamaki was barely 6' and Mirio was an astounding 6'7''. Goddamn giant. “We don't gotta be recognized..”
Mirio and Tamaki, Lemillion and Suneater, they were very, very up there in the ranks as heros, and actually were the #1 hero couple around.
Needless to say, they got recognized a lot.
Even more needless to say, even though he loved his fans a bunch, Tamaki hated it when he was recognized. Even without Mirio. Especially without Mirio.
He didn't know what to say and he didn't have a cool signature, and he'd always hate the interaction.
Yeah, he loved to get the love he got, and he loved the people who gave it, and his social nervousness was getting a lot better, but it wasn't perfect. He still hated talking to people, he knew, he feared saying the wrong thing, he fearwd talking to the wrong person, he was scared of what he said being taken as rude and tarnishing not only his but Mirio's reputation.

The blond hummed a bit. “But I'm here for you! I can do the talking.” he messed up Tamaki's hair under his hood.
The indigoette nodded slightly, even though he didn't really beleive him. “As long as I don't hafta say anything.” he murmured.

HEY so we have another note here!!
Can't thank you guys enough for 1k! Didn't think I could get this fsr so fast. I love all of you!
Another note here, some shameless self promo,
I'm making another bnha book that I want to promo here.
You guys think a vigelante au for the LoV (Mainly Tomura, Dabi, Himiko, and Jin/Twice) would be cool?
I put a lot of effort into it and I really like it, and I hope you guys will too!
Link --> https://my.w.tt/YerDl5ZByY