Day 5 - Scar Worship

Mirio lent on Tamaki's head, humming a bit as he watched the TV screen. He didn't know what movie was playing, but he knew it was some horror film, as Tamaki loved those.
“I still don't get how you like this stuff.” Mirio said, jokingly, chucklig a little.
“I- I can turn it off” Tamaki looked up, trying to meet his boyfriend's eyes.
“No, no. You're fine.” Mirio walked a few feet away, then stepped through the couch and grabbed a banket.
“Mirio-”
“I know, I know, that's why I grabbed the blanket!” Mirio laughed a little. He kept his shirt on, but aside from Tamaki having a gay panic attack™, that was a better option. “Besides, pants kinda suck.”
“I can't argue with that.” Tamaki gave a small chuckle, a smile tugging at his lips.
Mirio's eyes dartd down to his lips; as they usually did. He loved seeing Tamaki smile, he loved it.
And he felt the addition of the scar near the corner made it better, even though he knew Tamaki didn't feel the same.
Mirio shifted closer as the film continued on, mostly for comfort, as he wasn't good with horror at all. He kept his eyes on Tamaki, however, as that usually helped him.
The indigoette caught on rather quickly, however, and they met eyes.
“...what..?”
“Nothing. You're just pretty.”
“Mirio..” His cheaks dusted with red. “No, I'm not...”
Mirio raised an eyebrow at hin. He knew Tamaki didn't believe him a lot, but he was getting better at not voicing it. “What makes you say that?” He knew the answer. Tamaki just didn't like to say it. He couldn't really stop himself from objecting.
“Because I happen to think that's not true at all.” Mirio spoke, turning toward Tamaki fully and planting a little kiss on the new scar. The smaller flinched.
“It's cuzza that, isn't it? Scars are proof you tried and they're proof you got through things. Don't ever think they make you less pretty than you are, kay?”