Day 10 - Watching the other Sleep

Tamaki was a light sleeper; pretty much anything could wake him up in the morning, or from a nap.
But he needed the most sleep out of the two, so Mirio tried not to be too loud whenever the other told him he'd be napping.
"Ki-chan?" Ki was one of Mirio's many, many nicknames for Tamaki. "You awake?" he whispered.
Nope.
Tamaki was sound asleep on their bed, not making so much of a snore.
Mirio smiled slightly and walked over, debating whether to wake him. He'd finished dinner, but maybe he could throw it into the icebox and go to sleep aswell. He couldn't bring himself to wake Tamaki most times, and this was one of those times.
Mirio have a light smile, then turned to go back downstairs. He could eat dinner, then put the rest into the fridge and let the other eat it whenever he was hungry since he didn't have food.
He made his way back upstairs once he was finished, and took off his socks and shirt to crawl into bed. Mirio got comfy, faced toward Tamaki.

He looked so calm when he was asleep. He looked younger, nicer, like nothing in the world could happen. Mirio wished he looked like that more often, honestly.
Tamaki always had a look of intense nervousness and anxiety on his face; if he showed his face at all due to how shy and/or embarassed he was.
Now was really the only time he didn't look like that, even when he was smiling there was some negative emotion in his eyes.
Well, now and when he was just waking up, when that wake up is peaceful, though.

Tamaki usually wore his hair in a bun to go to sleep. It was pretty small; he didn't have that much hair to put up, but he didn't want it to get more snarly.
But he didn't today. Maybe he didn't mean to go to sleep as soon as he did, or maybe he just forgot.
Mirio found himself tucjing a tuft of Tamaki's hair behind his pointy ears, lingering a little and also finding a smile on his own face. He was so damn adorable.
The younger slowly opened his eyes, looking confused. "Hnn?"
Mirio jumped a little, but shook his head. "Hey, hey, no, it's okay. I'm sorry. Go back yo sleep, love."
Tamaki received a kiss on the forehead, then on the nose, and then on the lips. Mirio liked doing thst and Tamaki liked getting it. He closed his eyes and smiled gently, falling back asleep.