Day 18 - One of Them is Sick

“M-Mirio..? I-um.. Got your.. Text.” upon walking in the open door and realizing he couldn't see Mirio, Tamaki second guessed himself.
He was supposed to be here, right? Mirio always greeted him, he was always downstairs saying hi, maybe even waiting outside.
Was this the right time? And the right place?
Tamaki turned and looked at the time again, then the address, and nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Mirio's tired voice.

“Hello-! Sorry I'm late.” The blond said, laughing a little, and walking over to his boyfriend, who looked up at him thoughtfully.
Without a moment's hesitation — “Are you sick?” It came out wrong, yeah, but he could tell just by looking at him that he didn't feel his best.
Mirio muttered something along the limes of “You do have a sixth sense..” but shook it off, nodding. “Yeah.. I am.
I wanted you here to keep my company, I don't think I'm contagious or anything.” He shook his head.
Tamaki peered up at him. “You should be laying down and resting, not up and about.” he spoke, firmly yet softly, and he carefully took Mirio's hand, guidinf him to the couch. Or, maybe the kotatsu. Whichever worked.
“I'll play a movie, but as long as you get to sleep.”

There really wasn't getting out of this, was there? Mirio wasn't sure why he thought he could keep his common cold from Tamaki, that kid had a sixth sense for thst kind of thing, but he'd tried anyway and landed right where he'd expected.
“... Oh, alright. I guess I can't hide things from you.” Mirio giggled a little.