Day 3 - Patching the Other Up

Tamaki hummed slightly, shaking his head at Mirio's suggestion of peroxide. “No, it makes it heal slower.”
Mirio tilted his head a little. “Really? I didn't know that. Good to know.” he smiled. “Yer so smart, Tamaki.”
Tamaki felt his cheeks heat up a bit. “I... Just looked it up one time...” he defended, even though it was a compliment.
He carefully washed the disinfectant away, earning a small wince from Mirio.
“I still can't believe she hit you..”  Tamaki murmured, mostly to himself, not wanting to offend Mirio. Luckily, that didn't happen. He just laughed and lent back a little, making Tamaki jerk his hand up as to not accidentally hit the wounded area on his arm.
“Ahahah! Yeah, I'm surprised too! She got me real good, too.”
Mirio smiled wide, and Tamaki looked at him for a second, then let a smile tilt his lips and blush taint his cheeks.
“... I don't know how you do it.”
The blind tilted his head a little, which had no buisness being as cute as it was. “Huh? Whaddyou mean?”
Tamaki made an airy gesture with his free hand. “I dunno.... How you always laugh and smile no matter what's happening..”
He thought for a second, then decided it didn't make sense. “I mean- I-I mean how you always can find some reason to smile or laugh.”
Mirio smiled again, a little smaller, though. More genuine. “What good's a hero if you can't reassure people and make them feel good?”
“... Yeah.” Tamaki nodded a little, taking some bandages and carefully wrapping them around Mirio's arm. “You're right.”