Day 15 - Teaching the Other how to do Something

“Paper cranes?” Mirio inquired, leaning on Tamaki head and looking over.
“Oh, u-uhm.. Yeah.” Tamaki paused his origami, feeling a little foolish and a strong need to explain himself. “Th-there's this legend and I thought I'd..”
“1,000 paper cranes? Yeah I've heard of that.” Mirio chuckled and flashed a smile, getting down and giving Tamaki a gentle push. “scoot”
He shared the seat Tamaki was in, smiling. “Could you show me how to do it? I've always wanted to but I couldn't get the hang of it.”
Blush collected on Tamaki's face, and he nodded softly. “Alright.. Uh..” he finished the one he was working on quickly and took another slip of paper, two, actually.
He gave one to Mirio.
Tamaki narrated, surprisingly legibly, how to do the origami steps and made sure his hands weren't too in the way. He wanted to provide a visual explanation as well.
Mirio followed as best he could but his looked sloppy, while the smaller's looked much better, crisper, cleaner. It was just practice, he'd been doing this since he was a little kid — Mirio remembered seeing some scattered about his room the rare times they went to visit there.
Tamaki never really liked to have poeole over his house. Mirrio wondered why.
“Ah, you're just really good.”
“I-I'm.. You just.. Practice.” Tamaki tried put a few ways to day what he wanted to and realized he hated all of them, so he went with just the keyword they would all contain.
Practice was really all you needed.

Thanks for 550!! Omfg this' one of the fastest stories I've gotten to 500 on. Thank you guys! :D
I love Miritama and I know it's gonna get super big when season 4 comes out, but I digress.
Love you guys thank you skskskfai