Chapter one

( Video above(Youtube) is of the Nephilim Jack from supernatural so you can get the idea of the nephilim im making and if u do watch supernatural and haven't seen this yet i apologies if i showed possible spoilers!!)

Name :  Jasper Arcasin 

age :18

Race : Nephilim 

-----------------------------------------
Jasper Pov
-----------------------------------------

I moved to Kouh a few years ago and i know devils inhabit most of the territory , i unfortunately attended a all boys school which was far from where i lived but i heard a all girl school recently turned cou'ed so i enrolled in there . Today was my first day in this school so im not going to lie i feel anxious.

I walked to the front gates in the school uniform , i wore the shirt and left it open but i wore a black vest underneath. As i entered i heard a dozen  gasps from the female students , i overheard a few inappropriate things like
' he is so hot!'
' OMG look at that body!'
' he is so handsome!'
' i feel so horny seeing him!'
' he gorgeous hope he isnt gay  !' 

the last one made me cringe as i moved faster , still knowing nothing of the school . A glipse of red caught my eye and i ran up to the read head student " Excuse me i was wondering if you could show me the way to the headmasters office ?" the red head turned around revealing a gorgeous European girl with blue eyes , she gave a gentle smile " sure , its down the hall , 3rd door on your left" Jasper sighed with relief " Thankyou miss" Jasper quickly ran to the office with the red hair curiously watching him  .

3rd pov

Akeno approached Rias who seemed to be watching a rather handsome boy " whats wrong Rias?" Rias turned to Akeno and smiled " that boy , he has a unique power in him and i cant really put my finger on it " akeno giggled " well than i guess we should keep a close eye on him " Rias smiled " i suppose so , lets head to class" the two ladies went to their classroom .

Jasper received his timetable and walked to his class , he knocked lightly as a young teacher opened the door , she was blonde with brown eyes , in her mid 20's . Jasper gave her a form from the headmaster explaining  that he was a new transfer , she smiled and entered the class " Class , id like to introduce a new student Jasper Arcasin " Jasper entered and bowed slightly , he scanned the room and recognised the red head from earlier who told him the way to the head master , he smiled in her direction as a thankyou . The teacher motioned towards the red head " Mr Arcasin , please sit behind Rias Gremory "  Jasper nodded and walked towards his desk behind the now said Rias .

And classes continued on , Jasper couldn't help but stare at the red hair ' Such a beautiful red , like ruby jewels ' Rias gazed back at him and whispered " welcome to Kouh Academy im Rias " Jasper smiled " Jasper , thankyou " Rias smiled and turned back around , Jasper looked out the window ' i miss you mom , dad '