Chapter 8

Later that exact afternoon Issei headed to the ORC club room where he explained everything Jasper told him , to his group . Rias crossed her arms " not a threat ?" she looked up at Issei " isse , tell Jasper i want to speak with him tomorrow after school here in the ORC club " Issei nodded " ill let him know " Kiba looked down at Koneko who seemed disappointed  , He whispered " Koneko ? are you okay ?" Koneko nodded " yeah.." Issei texted Jasper than continued his club duties .

Jasper who recently entered his home received the text , jasper opened the text ' Rias wants to talk after school tomorrow in the old school building ' Jasper sighed ' guess i have to make a appearance ' Jasper texted back ' sure' Jasper put his phone in his pocket want walked to his room , strangely enough he didn't get ambushed by Raynare .

Time skip next day after class

Jasper made his way in the ORC club building , once he entered he noticed only Akeno " oh Akeno right?" Akeno turned to him and smiled " oh hello Jasper , your early" she giggled and made her way to him , seductively swaying her hips at him . Jasper unsure stepped back " errh..wheres the rest? " Akeno giggled at his nervousness  . At that exact moment Rias walked in with  u unknown woman behind her , Rias smiled at Jasper " thankyou for coming , i unfortunately have business to attend to so would it be okay if you sit back for a bit?" Jasper chuckled " sure , ill take a look at your book collection " Jasper walked to the book case and saw many interesting books including one of angels , Jasper grabbed the angel book and decided to read it . Issei and the rest of the devils entered , they greeted Jasper only to get a silent wave , he was deeply interested in the book he was reading completely ignoring the conversation they were having .

Suddenly a man appeared with flames " Ahh Riser has returned to the human world " this cocky voice caught Jasper attention , enough to make him look up from the book ' guy talks in third person , he also reeks of douche ' The new arrival now known as Riser sat beside Rias and was touching her leg and such , Jasper was watching Riser due to his actions and the way he spoke , Jasper noticed a change in aura and looked to a pissed Issei  ' i guess Issei has the hots for Rias '  Rias suddenly stood " i refuse to marry you!" the unknown women spoke " sirzechs knew there would he a issue so he chose a solution, a raiding game "  Jasper looked up completely ' Raiding game?' Riser clicked his fingers and a large group of girls appeared , he boasted about having all the pieces . Issei complained about Riser's obvious harem , after more word exchange Issei challenged Riser , Riser told one of his pieces to attack Issei .

Jasper frowned and closed the book silently , he suddenly appeared in front of Issei and blocked the girls attack , Jasper realised 15% of his power " i wouldn't do that ..."