Chapter 6

Jasper woke the next morning , he felt warmth beside him , when he turned his head he saw a smirking Raynare  " good morning master ~" Jasper held a bored expression , with a quick action he kicked Raynare off the bed , she yelped "Kyaa!" she landed hard on the wooden floor . Jasper stood up and walked to the bathroom changing into his uniform , he grabbed a quick snack and left for school . Raynare yelled out behind him " enjoy your lunch !! i made it special! "  Jasper's eye twitched ' what is with her , her personality completely switched ' .

Jasper arrived at school with the usual girl gossip around him , he spotted Issei " yo issei !" Issei looked at his direction and smiled , issei looked beside him at a blonde girl , he grabbed her hand and the two ran towards Jasper . Once they arrived Issei had a big grin " J man , this is Asia . Asia this is my closest buddie Jasper " Asia bowed " its nice to meet Issei's friend "  Jasper smiled softly " its nice to meet you to . Your a nun aren't you ?"  Asia's eyes widened " how did you know ?" she asked completely shocked . Jasper chuckled " Ive spent most of my life in a church so i can tell when i met one of the holy maidens " Asia suddenly looked sad which jasper caught onto " oh...did i bring up a sensitive topic? ..geez i feel like a moron " jasper said rubbing the back of his head . Asia waved her hands infront of her " no its really okay , im not a nun anymore but my memories of being one isnt bad at all !"

Jasper smiled " Im glad than " he looked at Issei "I noticed how diffrent you are  around Asia , like protective , guessing you've adapted a brotherly role ?" Issei nodded and brought up his fist " yeah man this school has alot of perverts!"  Jasper sweatdropped ' your one of them !'  Asia smiled " Issei is really sweet and kind , im very grateful to him"  Jasper looked at Asia " oh , to be honest id love to hear it but i have to get to class . talk later?" the two nodded and walked to class .

Jasper looked at the two and closed his eyes ' Okay , time to make devils freeze ' Jasper released 5% of his holy aura . Suddenly Asia and Issei froze , they slowly turned their heads to the source and saw jasper looking directly at them , Jasper closed his eyes and walked to class . Issei and Asia looked at each other with  complete shock . Two other peerage froze in their places when they felt a holy aura , Koneko saw whom it belonged to and she was also in complete shock

'Jasper is part of the heaven faction , our enemy ...no i dont want to be enemies with Jasper-senpai !'