Chapter 4

Jasper was woken by a phone call from a old friend , he groaned and answered his phone still half asleep " good morning Father Jacob , how can i help you?" ' its soooo eaarrrly!'  father jacob  chuckled " good moring Jasper , i was hoping that you could come to the church to help fix it"  jasper sat up " oh yes i remember offering my services if you need it , not a problem ill notify my school headmaster  and ill come help out  " jacob chuckled once more " i will see you later on son " Jasper nodded " will do" they hung up and Jasper emailed his headmaster . Jasper got dressed , and packed a bag , he ate breakfast and made his way to the church that was located a few miles away from Kouh .

(time skip after Asia was turned into a devil , to lazy to type whole story out)

Jasper yawned , rubbing his sleepy eyes as he walked back to his house . He opened his door and placed his bag down , he opened up his windows to air out the house . He checked his phone and noticed a text from Issei " hey man how was it ? when are you getting back to kouh?" Jasper yawned once more and texted back " got the church fixed finally payed off all my debt , i just got back now . Will see you at school tomorrow " 

Jasper flung his phone to the side and laid back , he began to wonder if he missed anything interesting while he was gone . He stood up to shower when he felt a presence in the room , he looked to the side  to see a man sitting on the couch , he wore a suit and had a blonde fringe . Jasper frowned " Azazel , why are you in my living room ?" Azazel chuckled and stood " i just came by to visit , maybe have a glass of saki " Jasper had a deadpanned look " i down have saki -_-"  Azazel laughed and lightly patted Jasper's back " i know kid dont get so serious!" he than changed to a serious expression " i have a favor to ask , in exchange for your identity staying a secret " Jasper folded his arms " Your black mailing me Azazel? that's low even for a fallen like yourself . Also very brave" Jasper said with a hint of venom in his voice .

Azazel walked closer to Jasper " you cant kill me without causing war and im sure your dad wont be impressed by that" Jasper frowned knowing Azazel was right " get to the point alreadyoint Azazel laughed " quick to catch on . anyways i have a wounded fallen that needs caring for , look after her until she wants to leave and we will be done " 

Jasper groaned " whats the fallen?" Azazel made a magic circle and a unconscious Raynare appeared on Jasper's couch , jasper facepalmed " Super .." he said sarcastically . Azazel smirked " that'a boy!" he patted Jasper's head while jasper glared at Azazel . Azazel waved " she knows the situation , have fun kid!'

Azazel vanished , Jasper grunted and went to shower after his shower he changed into better clothing and walked into the living room , coming in contact with a nude fully conscious  Raynare . " Why are you nude!?" jasper yelled at Raynare who seemed just as surprised