Chapter 5

"why are you nude!?"

Raynare froze looking at a now blushing Jasper , jasper turned his head " get clothes on man!"  Raynare quickly changed into clothes she made from her magic , she crossed her arms " There , happy?" Jasper sighed and looked directly at her " come here " Raynare took a step back unsure " why should i ?" Jasper walked directly up to her " the quicker you heal , the quicker you leave " he grabbed her arm and pushed her onto the couch , Raynare was surprised and didn't know what to do .  Jasper crouched in front of her , he put his hands in front of her and she started glowing gold , all her wounds were healing .

Raynare gasped and looked at her hands " im healed ...completely " Jasper stood " now call your boss so you can leave , i have things to do " Raynare crossed her arms with a 'Hm' . Jasper walked to the kitchen to start dinner , suddenly Azazel appeared beside Jasper " Hey kid" on reflex Jasper sent Azazel a right hook .

Azazel groaned in pain and stepped back holding his face " ugh...that hurt ..." Jasper folded his arms " you deserved it "   Azazel chuckled even with a bruised face  " i heard you did your part , so i suppose i should do mine . " Jasper leaned back against the counter "  unless you want me to crush your balls " jasper threatened . Azazel flinched and his voice was shaky " n-no im good thanks "

Raynare entered the kitchen " if i may , id like to stay ..to repay my debt to him by serving him .." Jasper and Azazel looked at Raynare with complete shock . Azazel shook his head to get his thoughts in order " you wish to stay with this holy Nuisance ?!" Jasper snapped at Azazel " Your the Nuisance!!" Raynare cleared her throat , Azazel looked at Jasper " she wants to stay as your servant kid , what do you say " Jasper groaned " i don't want a servant , i want both of you out " Azazel chuckled  " why not kid ?" Raynare stpped forward " ill do anything to pay off my debt , ill become a house maid or something more personal if thats what you' d prefer . I don't care if you refuse ill follow you until you accept " Jasper frowned ' killing her would be easier but id have to do it instantly when Azazel isnt near , i cant have her follow me around school , it would draw to much attention " Jasper groaned " fine! house maid but dont go following me around , im already suspicious to the damn devils " Azazel chuckled " im sure this well help the factions 'get along ' also if you kill her ill take it as a deliberate act to start a war " Azazel finished with a all- knowing smirk . Jasper glared at Azazel " you can count yourself luckily that im trying to please my father , but-"  Jasper put full force and kicked Azazel in his balls (Zer092 suggested this ) " thats for blackmailing me twice "  Azazel dropped to his knees , his emotion was filled with pain . Jasper held a smirk and looked at Raynare whom flinched " if your gonna be my servant than go do something , im not baby sitting you" Raynare nodded and quickly ran to a diffrenet room . Jasper looked back at Azazel who has disappeared , Jasper decided to continue his dinner as tomorrow he had to return to school and make his presence known .