Chapter 16

They all arrived at Sirzechs's house and were greeted by Grayfia , the group walked inside , Rias was greeted by her nephew and after that they all followed the boy to Rias's mother. Jasper was surprised ' woah ...oh great Issei is going to call her a MILF ' Jasper sweatdropped as Rias asked issei not to stare at her missei , Rias's mother spoke to Issei as a possible suitor  . Jasper and the others went to the dinning table , he sat beside koneko and ate normally like everyone else . Jasper looked at Koneko concerned as Issei spoke to Rias's mother and father , Jasper looked down at his food ' ill speak to Koneko later on ' Rias's  father looked at Jasper " so your the nephilim?" Jasper looked up surprised " uh..yes" He smiled at jasper " i want to thankyou personally for protecting my daughter and her peerage "  Jasper seemed more surprised " it was uh nothing .." he laughed sheepishly ' great now i feel even more out of place '  Rias got mad at her parents and walked away . 

Later that night Jasper snuck into koneko's room making her jump with a fright "s-senpai? why are you here " he crossed his arms " there is obviously something bothering you koneko , if its a secret and its heavy , you can tell me . i give my word i wont tell anyone " he smiled softly , Koneko thought for a moment and than explained to Jasper what she was and what she feared . Jasper knew no words could help so he just hugged the little nekomata " your fighting with yourself which is the hardest battle but ...sometimes instead of fighting it you could embrace it . i hated what i was , i was a target and my mother was killed because of it but o realised once i accepted the other part of myself , i was able to do greater things than before including helping loved ones    . You need time to figure out what you want to do , but i will support you okay?"  Koneko blushed " thankyou ...senpai.." Jasper stood " try to get some rest " he kissed koneko's forehead and left her room , once he entered his , he saw Xenovia and Raynare on his bed " why are you two here?"  Xenovia looked down " truth is , the bed is to big for one person , it felt strange " Raynare nodded " i hope this will be alright ?" Jasper sighed " fine , come on " jasper climbed into bed and fell asleep with the two girls on his sides .

the next day everyone assembled infront of azazel and jasper , jasper had his arms crossed   as Azazel gave explanations , Tommi flew in and picked Issei up to train him and they moved on . Azazel made Rias study  , akeno train with her dad , kiba and xenovia trained with their blades , Asia meditated with her sacred gear , Gasper had to go into public , Koneko had to come to terms with her nekomata side so she went and beat up so many punching bags . Jasper and Azazel sat across eachother " so this is how your training them , im actually impressed . i never trusted a fallen " Azazel laughed as Raynare was serving them , Azazel smirked at Jasper " i suppose i should expect harsh words form you , after all your my greatest entertainment " Jasper groaned and sipped his drink , he recently turned 18 so it was legal . Everyday Azzel and Jasper would be together talking . After the training everyone gathered in a room , Akeno entered " koneko is getting much needed rest "  Jasper sighed ' i guess she still needs time , she is pushing herself to much ' Azazel stood " if you excuse us , we have to prepare for tonight " Azazel walked with Jasper following , Xenovia looked sad " you aswell jasper?" Jasper turned to them " i am heaven's representative as the future god , i must be in attendance " Jasper left with Azazel . Jasper went to heaven " hello father " Michael smiled " hello , are you prepared for the conference ?" Jasper nodded " everything is prepared. "Michael chuckled " and how is it living among those girls , i noticed they have a fancy for you "   jasper sweatdropped " you saw that huh?" Michael nodded , Irina entered " My lord!" she suddenly hugged jasper with a giggle  , Jasper sighed " please don't call me that "  Irina giggled . Michael , Irina and Jasper left for the conference  on their way , Jasper felt something strange he looked at his father " somethings up , im going to go investigate a odd presence  . please stay safe along side Irina " , Irina smiled and nodded , Michael smiled and nodded aswell, jasper teleported away .

Jasper teleported beside koneko , koneko was surprised " Jasper ?"  Kuroka smiled and sat up " ah the nephilim , how nice to meet you " Jasper looked up at kuroka " your Koneko's sister , tell me why are you after koneko? she is much happier where she is " Kuroka frowned as son goku appeared as Rias and Issei came out aswwell.

Koneko stood up for herself but kuroka said they will take her forcefully . Jasper stood in front of koneko " well than if you want kitty , you'll need to go through me " Koneko gasped ' Senpai?'

Kuroka frowned " very well "  Kuroka put a barrier , Tommi flew above , son goku flew to the dragon . Jasper focused on Kuroka , he blocked all her attacks " Koneko will do as she please's , not even her sister will force her to leave " Kuroka put a magic mist , Jasper put one of his hands down to the ground  , the mist was suddenly turned gold than vanished , Jasper smirked at a shocked Kuroka  . Jasper stood " alright , time to take this kitty to the vet "  Jasper flew towards Kuroka without his wings than held her by the throat , he drained all her energy , he than let her drop , Son goku caught her and flew off , Jasper landed in front of his friends " you guys alright?" Koneko suddenly hugged jasper " thankyou senpai " .

The four returned to the  conference, Jasper made his way to Michael , they all sat around a table  , Jasper stood behind Michael as they discussed loki and what should be done . Rias peerage besides  Gasper and Asia , Irina  and Rossweisse  . Michael didnt want jasper to go because of his future duties therefore he was ordered to stay back which he wasnt happy about .

Jasper waited but the battle seemed to chaotic , even for all of them issei was even close to death ,Jasper stood and looked at Michael , his eyes told Michael what he wanted to do . Michael nodded " very well "

Jasper teleported to the location , Irina smiled " mY lord!!"  Jasper frowned at Loki , he turned into his holy armour with his wings and El'druin in hand

 Jasper teleported next toissei , he used his free hand and placed it on issei's head , issei glowed gold , jasper smiled " there ya go buddie "  Jasper flew upwards and threw his sword at loki , loki dodged but thats when the sword immited a gold...

Jasper teleported next toissei , he used his free hand and placed it on issei's head , issei glowed gold , jasper smiled " there ya go buddie "  Jasper flew upwards and threw his sword at loki , loki dodged but thats when the sword immited a gold glow and exploded making Loki fly into rocks , El'druin returned into his hand , he made it disappear . He saw the hammer the Issei was given " mind if i borrow that?" Issei sat up tierdly " sure.."  Jasper picked up the hammer and hit Loki , loki was instantly sealed . Jasper than used his magic and irradiated all Loki's pets . Jasper landed in front of them and turned back into his nonotma form "Aren't you glad you have God on your side " he chuckled as well as the others .