Chapter 2

Its been 6 months since Jasper transferred to Kouh , he was enchanted by Rias's red hair but something about her put him off , she always had her nose up in the air and from the aura she gave off , Jasper knew she was a high devil and thats why her nose was always in the air , how sad.

He sighed as he made his way out his classroom , he noticed the pervert trio peeing again as though his warnings weren't enough , he walked to the kendo class and knocked gently , a girl named Yuna opened " Oh Jasper-senpai , how can i help you ?" Jasper smiled softly and whispered in her ear " i saw the perverts outside , i think they are peeping and i thought you'd like to teach them a lesson" Yuna gasped than blushed " thankyou senpai" Yuna whispered to her lady friends and charged outside towards the trio .

Jasper watched from a distance and shook his head , he caught glipse of the young student Koneko who was walking by , she looked up at him and smiled . Jasper smiled back ' I suppose she is still thankful for the time i told her about boys trying to peep on her ' Jasper looked back at the pervert trio and saw Rias watching the boys especially Issei . Jasper decided to walk up to Issei " Yo" he greeted , Issei jumped up " J my man!" Jasper motioned to his side with his head meaning he wanted to talk , Issei nodded and followed Jasper away from the two complaining perverts . Issei came to a stop with Jasper " So J man , whats up? what ya need?" Jasper chuckled and rubbed the back of his head " i actually wanted to ask if you wanna tag along to a Otaku shop after school" Issei made a thinking face rubbing his chin " mm what is in it for me ?" Jasper sighed " perverted manga and pictures with Oppai and Loli's " Issei's eyes basically glowed " Yes!! Im in!!" jasper shook his head " predictable "

After schoold Issei and Jasper made their way to the Otaku shop , they were crossing a bridge talking about stuff other than school and Issei's dream when a girl spoke behind them " Um excuse me , are you two Issei and Jasper ?" Issei checked the young girl out as Jasper nodded . She smiled " Could you be my boyfriends!?"  Issei looked shocked " what ? Boyfriends!? as in both of us!?!?!" She smiled " Yes i like you both and i cannot just choose , im Yuma by the way " Jasper was also surprised ' a fallen interested in me aswell? i get Issei he has the sacred gear of the red dragon but i have no knowledge of a gear within me '  Jasper raised his hands defensivley " im flattered but im not interested in a relationship at the moment but im sure my friend here would be glad to take you out " Issei's eyes basically glowed " I would! ill be your boyfriend !" Yuma smiled " oh thankyou!!" she bowed than ran away , Issei looked at Japser " Thanks man , really"   Jasper shrugged " Like i said , im not interested but didnt it seem odd how she randomly asked without knowing you?" Issei smirked " who cares man , a hot chick asked me out with big tits" Jasper's eye twitched and knocked issei over his head " Baka!!"(idiot)

The two went to the otaku store , issei got peverted items while Jasper bought action and horror manga as well as a necklace with the symbol of his favorite anime ( The dbz rip off in the anime )  ,little did the boys know was that a Neko was watching them .