Chapter 13

Once Kokabiel was gone Jasper looked down at the group who still seemed in complete shock , Jasper flew to them and made his wings disappear and laughed sheepishly rubbing the back of his head " hahah ...im in SO MUCh trouble " he suddenly hung his head , Xenovia smiled softly and suddenly hugged Jasper " thankyou , i now realised why you said that earlier ' what would you do if something happened to the holy spirit?' "  Xenovia smiled " you wanted to tell us to keep us from the shock . Now that god is no more i will look for a purpose in life " Jasper nodded as xenovia stepped back . Suddenly the sky glowed gold , Jasper suddenly flinched " oh man..." he whispered , he looked at the group " good luck guys ...er..dont get into trouble" suddenly Jasper disappeared with a gold flash , Xenovia gasped " Jasper?!" she looked fully concered , a voice spoke " he broke the rules , so he has been sent to heaven for punishment " they looked around " who is speaking?" issei asked  but there was no reply .

Jasper appeared in a gold room , jasper looked around and spotted Michael who had a gentle smile " i hear you lost your temper " he chuckled . Jasper looked down " im sorry , truley i am but ...it needed to be done.." Michael chuckled  " is it because of the girls?" Jasper's mind flashed with Koneko, Irina and Xenovia , Jasper blushed heavily and avoided his gaze . Michael chuckled " your punishment is training , your will study and train until i belive you've done enough repentance . Also you will join me at the summit beside ..." he motioned his hand to the side and Irina stepped forward  , Jasper gasped " Irina?" Michael chuckled " Irina has been reincarnated as a angel , she is my ace " Irina looked at jasper and blushed " its a honor to work for you " she bowed . Jasper blushed and looked at his father who had a devious smile ' what are you planning?' michael chuckled " im not planning anything son , now i suppose its time for your studies ?" Jasper hung his head " im on it " Jasper walked to the heavenly library and did all his studies and preparations .

time skip to summit

Jasper groaned as he rubbed his eyes , he heard a light knock , he opened the door " oh Irina?" he asked , she smiled gently " Chief MIchael has asked me to call for you , its time for the summit " Jasper nodded and walked with Irina to Michael , Michael smiled" shall we go?" Irina and Jasper nodded .
They suddenly appeared in the room , Michael moved to his seat as Jasper and Irina stood behind him . Azazel smirked at Jasper " its good to see you again " Jasper looked away "drop dead" Azazel laughed " i like this kid , such a attitude" the white dragon Vali looked at Jasper ' so he is the Nephilim , i must say im very intrigued '  
Jasper looked at Sirzechs , Sirzechs smiled " so your the one who helped my sister's peerage and Serafall's sister . i must say i am very impressed and also thankful " Jasper looked surprised " oh ...its my pleasure .." jasper wanted to bow in respect but he wasn't sure if he should so he avoid gaze ' oh man i feel nervous ' Michael chuckled lightly and looked at the leaders " i suppose you know what he is now .." they all nodded , serafall smiled " the prophesied Nephilim " Jasper looked down ' im still learning though so im not really that honorable ...not yet' Azazel smiled " i looked into kokabiels memories , and i must say your wings are very unique ,how do i describe it , like whips flowing in the wind ?" Jasper suddenly felt self conscious ' why is he bring that up? oh come on Rias hurry up already!'  as though on command , Rias and her peerage entered , Jasper sighed with relief ' thank the holy divines '

Once Irina saw Xenovia , she looked away with a 'hmp' , Jasper looked at Irina sadly than at Xenovia ,Xenovia also seemed sad however when she saw Jasper she gave a small smile and a nod , jasper nodded back . Sirzechs announced Rias and they decided to have the summit begin , Azazel was being cocky as usual " Luckily the nephilim stepped in and gave kokabiel to me who is currently frozen " Azazel continued to be cocky , Jasper frowned ' this guy's got balls , well what ever is left of them '  Azazel brought up the dragons as a issue , once issei started talking lewd things jasper face plamed ' his mind is never absent of lewd thoughts'  Azazel smirked " and of course theirs the other oppressing matter ...the God in training " he pointed to Jasper , this time everyone in the room besides , Michael , jasper and Azazel looked absolutely shocked . Azazel continued " we should discuss this aswell.." Michael sighed " Yes my son , Jasper , is in training to become the new god . Only a Nephilim can become a God once trained "  Everyone stared at Jasper in complete shock including Irina , Jasper decided to talk " A Nephilim like myself is only created when there is a absence of god . Im only in training Azazel im hardly a threat now " he glared at Azazel , Azazel chuckled " of course how could i forget "  jasper frowned ' you lying bastard , you only brought that up to cause issues!'
Michael than explained how everyone who knew the truth was pushed away and Irina gasped at Xenovia .Jasper smiled at Irina and put his hand on her shoulder than looked at Xenovia .

A sudden power froze almost everyone , Jasper looked around " This power " it was figured put that the vampire made this . Michael looked at Jasper " my son , you know what you should do ...."  Jasper nodded and his eyes glowed gold , he looked to the one building , Jasper's wings came out making everyone gasp , Irina whispered " beautiful "  Jasper put his palm out , the magic holding both koneko and gasper shattered , all koneko's wounds also was healed,the sacred gear was also forced shut ,  the humans were suddenly annihilated  . jasper's wings disappeared and he looked at Michael as the time magic stopped , Michael smiled sadly " well done , you've become even stronger , Leah would be proud" Jasper gasped and avoided his gaze ' would she ? i mean i just killed humans'  The rest of the peerage looked around " what happened?"

The old Leviathan attacked , Azazel decided to attack her and fight . Jasper stood beside his father waiting for orders and helped place the shield around the group Xenovia , Irina and Kiba attacked , Jasper looked at his father , Michael nodded " go ahead " Jasper made El'druin appear , Jasper decided to join the knights and fought the magicians .