Chapter 11

Jasper looked down on the two girls who were still bowing ' they seem honest believers , its obvious they dont know of gods death . But not many do , I cant let them tell anyone what i am yet'  He cleared his throat " Listen erh.. ladies , im under strict orders not to reveal my identity to anyone , so when we are in public speak to me as a normal Human alright?" The two girls raised their head's ""yes we understand""

Jasper nodded " okay than my name is Jasper Arcasin , im the son of the Nun  Leah Arcasin who held the holy sword  of judgement El'druin" 

The two girls rose  " You have El'druin? such a beautiful blade . Oh i am Xenovia , my friend is Irina " Irina smiled " its nice to meet you "  suddenly their stomach's growled and they both blushed in embarrassment , Jasper couldn't resist and laughed making them blush more . Xenovia looked away " if i may , my lord , why is a fallen living here ?" Irina looked at Jasper just as curious . Jasper crossed his arms with a heavy sigh " you could call it a peace offering from the fallen leader , he didnt want to start a war so he gave me a fallen as a servant . when i refused she admitted she would stalk me and if she were killed by my hands it'll start a new war and unfortunately that would upset my father so i had to comply "  Xenovia looked up at jasper " and that is why you dont pay her any knowledge ?" Jasper nodded " yip , so ladies their is a bathroom upsetairs if you wish to bathe , their are female clothing in the cupboard because of the fallen . i have a spare bedroom to you can rest in . now if you excuse me   " Jasper walked upstairs and went to his bedroom , he changed into sleeping shorts only than laid on his bed awaiting Raynare's return .  Xenovia and Irina bathed and made themselves comfortable in the spare room , Raynare returned with the food and called out " food's here!" Xenovia and Irina made their way down and glared at Raynare , Raynare obviously glared back until she spotted the shirtless Jasper making his way down tshirtleing, Raynare squealed " oh master!~"  Irina and Xenovia turned around and immediately blushed , Jasper paid them nonattention and grabbed a piece of pizza " quiet " he grumbled to raynare , he turned to walk when he heard gasps . He looked over his shoulder to the girls " what?"  irina stepped forward " is that a tattoo?"   

Jasper nodded " yes it's a holy tattoo , once im in the presence of devils or fallen it glows a bright gold" he took another bite into the pizza as the girls still looked at the glowing tattoo , jasper turned fully towards them " eat up and rest ,...

Jasper nodded " yes it's a holy tattoo , once im in the presence of devils or fallen it glows a bright gold" he took another bite into the pizza as the girls still looked at the glowing tattoo , jasper turned fully towards them " eat up and rest , we will find the stray priest tomorrow  " Jasper walked up the stairs and went to bed .

The next day Jasper went to class as the girls stayed at him home , after class they met up at a cafe .Jasper sighed as he sipped his coffee " i have an idea , Kiba the devil is also after the blades . We will work together to find the sword's " the two gasped " are you serious ?" Jasper looked into their eyes " as a heart attack . Im under very strict orders so i cant really assist you in the battles . you could use all the support you can find " Jasper looked out the window and spotted Issei , Koneko and Sanj who just stared at them . Jasper made a motion with his hands to signal them to come over .

The three sat and discussed a plan as a team , they all met with kiba , the girls were obviously uncomfortable . Jasper stayed back not getting involved ' i got to let them do things on their own , ill just stay as a 'observer '  until i need to fight'

Jasper looked at Koneko and winked making her blush , jasper looked at irina and Xenovia " come on ladies " Jasper walked away with the two girls , later on that night they three met up with Sanj , Koneko , Kiba and Issei . Jasper whispered to the two " remember , act as though im just a regular soldier of the church like you two " the girls nodded